International Customer Development & NRM Director, Open to flexible working
**An exciting opportunity to take on a newly created role as International Customer Development & NRM Director based at GSK House in Brentford (London)**
You will play a pivotal role to fuel growth by building optimised investment with our top international and local customers, setting and executing the 3-year customer Net Revenue Management (NRM) objectives and strategy.
If this sounds like you then read below to learn more about this unique opportunity!
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
You will be accountable for the ongoing Customer investment growth narrative used to sell in NRM initiatives and position GSK as the most innovative, best performing and trusted CH companies in the world.
Develop the growth investment plan, support key e2e integrated actions in the field and above markets, continuously update the roadmap in relation to market dynamics, and deliver on its targets.
Prioritise and address global opportunities or special NRM-investment, divestment projects, supported by reliable financial impact estimates e.g. trade policy harmonisation, via compelling customer narrative fuelled with evidence of insights, financial facts, cases and triple win thinking.
Partner with GM's, Local Sales Directors, International and local Customer Managers - who are managing some of our largest retailers, Global Category teams and our Shopper Science lab to link brand objectives/initiatives with international and channel objectives.
Create (globally) and implement (locally) repeatable investment approaches (value added NRM investment in the form of activities e.g. right pack price across discounter-channel) end to end thought trough to ensure economies of scale and consistency.
Establish and run international customer NRM customer community forums (e.g. regular calls to share lessons, get early read on market-specific challenges); Partner with local NRM&SD teams to translate and introduce new approaches/incorporate lessons from front-lines.
Support the EMEA channel / customer 3 year target planning, monthly customer performance review input - such as 3yr customer investment forecasts status - YTD and YTG customer NRM performance status; providing relevant input into other regions relative to international customers.
Providing in-market support/execution for NRM programs Top international and local customers, including new strategic regional market roll-out of approach e.g. roll-out trade terms GSK approach.
If you have the necessary skills and experience to take up this new position, we would love to hear from you!
Please take a copy of the Job Description, as this will not be available post closure of the advert.
When applying for this role, please use the 'cover letter' of the online application or your CV to describe how you meet the competencies for this role, as outlined in the job requirements above. The information that you have provided in your cover letter and CV will be used to assess your application.
During the course of your application you will be requested to complete voluntary information which will be used in monitoring the effectiveness of our equality and diversity policies. Your information will be treated as confidential and will not be used in any part of the selection process.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application / selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements please contact 0808 234 4391. This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.
Closing date for applications: 31st May 2019!
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity.
Competitive salary + benefits.
- Graduated Business degree (eg.MBA, PGDBM), specialising in Marketing, Sales, Net Revenue Management, Project Management.
- Significant FMCG experience across various commercial functions (level, multi-functional and geographies).
- Substantial operational experience in brand, sales, trade marketing, with a proven track record in project management is essential.
- Experience of working above market and with some key markets.
- Demonstrable proven track record of delivering outcomes via NRM programming initiatives across a region or area by using Data Science knowledge which has delivered a transformation of a customer P&L.
- Proven in depth knowledge of corporate financial and commercial processes and gravitas to change if required to ensure revenue is managed adequately.
- Proven track record of integrating area, country, customer revenue management across financial planning, core commercial cycle, commercial policies and marketing cycle integration to build sustainable customer growth plans.
- Demonstrated to take senior executives (GM, SDs, FDs and NRM leader) on a customer P&L education journey.
- Proven track record in building commercial policies across channels like mass markets, pharmacies, e-commerce with the ability to draft strategy documents with strong execution and governance levers.
- Experience of leading core commercial cycle and integrated financial planning processes at LOC level and area level, e.g. demand review meetings and sales and operational planning.
- Understanding on how to drive the NRM KPI's, how to read effectiveness studies and how to manage the NRM governance process.
- Understanding implication of channel and customer mix on company P&Ls and working on mitigation plans in terms of revenue planning and strategy.
- As above.
Who we are
A science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better,
We have 3 global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
What we do
We aim to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our 3 global businesses, scientific and technical know-how and talented people.
Pharmaceuticals - Our Pharmaceutical business has a broad portfolio of innovative and established medicines. We currently focus on developing new medicines in respiratory and HIV/infectious diseases, oncology and immuno-inflammation; with discovery research exploring these and other areas.
Vaccines - Our Vaccines business has a broad portfolio and innovative pipeline of vaccines to protect people of all ages. We deliver over two million vaccine doses per day to people living in over 160 countries.
Consumer Healthcare - Our Consumer Healthcare business develops and markets consumer preferred and expert recommended brands in the Oral Health, Pain Relief, Respiratory, Nutrition/Gastro-intestinal and Skin Health categories.
How we'll do it
Everyone at GSK will focus on 3 priorities - Innovation, Performance, Trust.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorisation before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorisation is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorisation being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.