Private Banking & Advice Manager (West Sussex), Open to flexible working
Agile Working Options
Flexible / Variable Hours, Other Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Job Description Summary
Manage a designated portfolio of on-going client relationships and introductions from across the Group, identifying and addressing clients financial and banking needs, and acting in the client’s best interest at all times
Private Banking is able to provide holistic advice where appropriate to aim to help our customers achieve their financial goals and needs. We can help customers build a robust financial plan. Using this as a basis we can support customers with their needs through access to a variety of products and services.
A new approach within private banking
Our new way of working with private banking clients puts peerless advice at the heart of the relationship. But, as one of our Private Banking Advice Managers, you'll do much more than advise. You'll build and own the whole client relationship, to provide a complete private banking service.
At Lloyds Banking Group, every call we make, every meeting we take, and every conversation where we advise our clients - everything is viewed from their perspective. You'll embody this philosophy to build trusted relationships with private banking clients, to enable them to grow and protect their wealth now and for future generations.
Build on an existing portfolio of affluent clients:
- Starting with a ready-made portfolio, you'll build on existing relationships with some of our more affluent customers. You'll also travel to different locations in a localised area to build a rapport with internal contacts in Retail and Commercial banking, and follow the new leads and opportunities they generate.
Own the whole relationship as a trusted advisor:
- Providing a complete private banking service, you'll be rewarded for building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with a wide range of customers. Your success lies in understanding their financial priorities and long-term goals, helping them understand their choices and providing advice that is right for them.
- Conducting regular financial reviews you'll discuss and advise on new services and investment options. So you'll proactively maintain your knowledge of our full range of products, and the opportunities and challenges created by evolving financial markets. Most importantly, your knowledge, gravitas and professional approach will ensure your clients buy into you. With their interests at the heart of your advice, you'll become their trusted advisor.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You must be qualified to Level 4 (Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning). Ideally you'll already have, or be working towards, Level 6 but support may be available to complete this Advanced Diploma. Whether your background is in Independent Financial Advice, or with another bank or financial institution, pensions experience is essential.
- You must also demonstrate a considered approach, with the ability to construct written reports and clearly explain options and potential outcomes.
- In return you'll enjoy the freedom and flexibility to focus on your clients' individual needs, whilst being part of a wider team infrastructure that ensures full service excellence is delivered at all times. As well as a wide range of development opportunities, we're committed to providing a compelling reward package which offers flexibility and choice:
- In addition to the salary range quoted, this role offers a company car (or allowance) life assurance, private medical care, share schemes and contributory pension contributions as well a total reward package that offers the option to choose an additional cash lump sum or pick from a wide range of benefits including childcare vouchers, holiday trading, matched learning fund, dental plan, retail vouchers and a range of discounted financial and protection products.
- You will also have full support to assist you in meeting personal and professional objectives and development goals.
Our culture within Wealth & Private Banking brings together smart, talented, people from diverse backgrounds that enjoy a collaborative and innovative environment supporting flexible and agile working.
Together we make it possible