People Advisory Senior Adviser, Open to flexible working
Job Description Summary:
Join us and you’ll shape more than just your career. We believe we’re best positioned to make a meaningful impact on the economy. Every day we provide a diverse range of organisations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this. Our ideas and insight empower our clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock sustainable growth. Through our fresh thinking and agile working, we help businesses, communities and our people to flourish.
People Advisory is an internal facing consultancy team which delivers on our people strategy, employee value proposition (EVP), people initiatives and the annual people experience cycle, in collaboration with our Business Partnering team and Centres of Excellence (CoEs), ensuring excellent programme management and sustainable change. It is a flexible team which moves to where the work is required and where it will make the biggest impact for our people.
What you'll be doing:
- you'll be part of a flexible pool that can travel to support the business on activities such as talent cycles and change programmes
- you'll guide and coach people managers in the effective management of their people, including performance concerns, absence and disciplinary cases
- you'll assist in delivering a people experience which is aligned to the people strategy and the firm’s strategic goals, working closely with a People Advisory Manager, or an individual in a CoE
- you'll have responsibility for assisting in the delivery of people strategy initiatives across CoEs and People Business Partners, whether it be a new performance review approach, or supporting the People Business Partners with implementing their people strategy
- you'll assist in delivering on an end-to-end process within a programme or project, ensuring there are continuous liaisons with the People Advisory Advisers, Managers and Head; reporting on progress, measuring success and ensuring the business sponsor is continuously up to date
- you'll use people data and analytics to make robust decisions and understands the impact of this on the business both commercially and reputationally
- you'll assist in overseeing the work carried out by the People Advisory Advisers
Who we're looking for:
- you'll have significant HR generalist experience within a Business Partnering or HR consulting role (minimum criteria)
- you'll have previous people technology and systems knowledge
- you'll have excellent technical knowledge of methods and models across HR and employment law
- you'll have excellent programme, project and change management experience
- you’ll be educated to degree level, or equivalent and CIPD qualified
You should be commercially focused with the ability to deliver innovative solutions. You should be focused on self-development as well as having the desire to coach, mentor and develop your colleagues. You must also share our CLEARR values – Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect and Responsibility.
We’re looking for people who have a strong connection with and share our core beliefs:
- Profit with a purpose that leads to a sustainable business
- We create sustainable value for our clients
- We are better together
- Our CLEARR values underpin all we do
- We never compromise on quality
The time you spend outside of work helps shape what you can bring to our firm. We value the commitments you may have outside of work and will consider all flexible working applications.
Your personal development plan will help you grow your skills. And you’ll be able to shape your career within your team or by moving across our business or going on secondments in the UK and across our global network of member firms. You’ll also enjoy a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package designed to meet your individual needs.
Becoming a shared enterprise
Our unique culture is built around collaboration. Everybody here plays their part. Over the past few years we’ve been making big changes – moving towards becoming a shared enterprise. We share ideas. We share responsibility. We share the rewards. Put simply, we’re better together.