Marketing Executive, Open to flexible working
5 days left
- Contract Type
Job Description Summary:
Join us and you’ll shape more than just your career. We believe we’re best positioned to make a meaningful impact on the economy. Every day we provide a diverse range of organisations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this. Our ideas and insight empower our clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock sustainable growth. Through our fresh thinking and agile working, we help businesses, communities and our people to flourish.
As a Marketing Executive you'll support on the implementation of the marketing and business development strategy for your service line/market, via an integrated mix of content and channels.
We have a number of positions available, both in our service line/product teams and also our market facing teams.
What you'll be doing:
- you'll help advise the business on best practice and recommend marketing activities that meet their business goals
- you'll work with the business to create well-written and concise marketing collateral and insights
- you'll work with the business development teams to provide marketing support for specific targeting and client management programmes
- you’ll support in the delivery of both small and large scale event activity
- you'll work with the digital team to provide the business with appropriate, relevant and rapid turnaround e-communications and to ensure best use of other digital and social channels
- you'll deliver effective internal communications around initiatives to ensure take-up and appropriate usage on the ground
- you'll assist with ad hoc requests that may require a tight turnaround e.g. adverts, presentation packs
- you'll act as an 'ambassador' of the firm demonstrating knowledge of Grant Thornton products and services, as well as sector/industry understanding
Who we're looking for:
- you'll have demonstrable experience of working in a marketing position within a commercial environment, preferably a similar B2B or professional services firm (minimum criteria)
- you'll have experience with digital marketing platforms, including website, ecomms and social media
- you'll have experience of managing marketing events and producing marketing collateral
- you'll have high quality proof reading skills and excellent use of punctuation and grammar
- you'll be able to demonstrate a confident working knowledge of Microsoft Word, especially preparation and publication of documents
- you’ll be educated to degree level, or equivalent and will ideally hold a CIM diploma, or similar qualification
You should be commercially focused with the ability to deliver innovative solutions. You should be focused on self-development as well as having the desire to coach, mentor and develop your colleagues. You must also share our CLEARR values – Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect and Responsibility.
We’re looking for people who have a strong connection with and share our core beliefs:
- Profit with a purpose that leads to a sustainable business
- We create sustainable value for our clients
- We are better together
- Our CLEARR values underpin all we do
- We never compromise on quality
The time you spend outside of work helps shape what you can bring to our firm. We value the commitments you may have outside of work and will consider all flexible working applications.
Your personal development plan will help you grow your skills. And you’ll be able to shape your career within your team or by moving across our business or going on secondments in the UK and across our global network of member firms. You’ll also enjoy a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package designed to meet your individual needs.
Becoming a shared enterprise
Our unique culture is built around collaboration. Everybody here plays their part. Over the past few years we’ve been making big changes – moving towards becoming a shared enterprise. We share ideas. We share responsibility. We share the rewards. Put simply, we’re better together.