1st line/Helpdesk Analyst (Open to flexible working)
We’re searching for a Client Support Analyst who will provide exceptional customer service and support to our customers on our In-house technical service desk team.
In this role you will be responsible for customer retention ensuring maximised high levels of customer satisfaction and delivering customer service that adds value to the customer experience. You’ll also support the Service Delivery Manager in meeting SLA’s whilst driving quality of service.
Ideal candidates will have a high degree of both verbal and written communication alongside technical ability and the ability to grasp and master software products quickly and effectively.
Having some experience in a customer support or customer service role is desirable but not necessary, ideally with working experience of Microsoft SQL products or other relational databases and their accompanying software.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Effective problem solving and investigative technique
- Good literacy, numeracy and IT skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Broad understanding of HR processes and current day issues
- Calm under pressure and able to effectively prioritise workload
- Logical approach to problem solving
- Good team player
- Is self -motivated with a positive attitude and takes ownership of own development and progression
Please click 'Apply' to submit your application