Head of IT Business Services - Employee Experience, open to flexible working arrangements
2 days left
- Contract Type
Location – This role can be based in; Edinburgh, Newcastle, Manchester, Liverpool, Shipley, Telford, Bristol, Worthing or London. UK wide travel will be an essential part of the role.
This role is available for full-time, part-time or flexible working arrangements (including job share partnerships) but you should discuss your needs with the hiring manager if you are invited to interview
Up to £100k base + benefits
Head of IT Business Services, HR and Employee Experience is a pivotal new role leading a technology department to deliver business-centred digital transformation at pace for HR and employee processes.
This role can be based in; Edinburgh, Newcastle, Manchester, Liverpool, Shipley, Telford, Bristol, Worthing or London. UK wide travel will be an essential part of the role.
Working within HMRC's IT, digital and security function and reporting in to the CIO for Corporate Services, this role will be the single point of contact for the HR and Employee Experience Business which includes employee experience and capability, performance and development. This role will work at the intersection of strategy, technology, delivery & stakeholder management.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with key senior stakeholders, being the face of IT in senior leadership teams, ensuring technology solutions are business led.
- Understand and articulate the current and future state technology landscape to business users.
- Agreeing the Employee Experience business strategy with business directors and then setting and executing the technology strategy (roadmaps and plans) to deliver on this.
- Understanding and articulating digital benefits to the business in an exciting and passionate manner to inspire and educate stakeholders at all levels.
- Ownership of the SuccessFactors SAP modules.
- The cloud strategy execution and potential migration of on-premise SAP to cloud solutions including HANA.
- Accountable for end to end service including championing live service performance as run by matrixed teams.
- Ensuring that security, compliance and other governance requirements are built into the core of any new/changed services and conform with over-arching security, risk and governance frameworks and standards.
- Driving organisational change and alignment, partnering cross-functionally with business leaders.
To be successful in this role you will need to be an excellent technology leader with extensive experience of developing senior business relationships and a consistent track record of delivering technology programme transformation within, and for, HR and employee experience business areas for large, complex organisations.
You will demonstrate:
Deep business knowledge, and technical experience, of large enterprise Employee Experience processes including:
- Recruitment and talent acquisition.
- Learning and development methodologies.
- Employee capability building strategies.
- Understanding of Performance Reviews, Surveys, Talent Management and Development Planning modules.
- Workforce planning across a matrix organisation.
- Experience of running all the above in a large-scale SAP environment is essential.
- Exceptional knowledge of HR regulations and maintenance of solutions to satisfy regulations.
Technical knowledge needs to include:
- SAP ERP/EOP including SuccessFactors workforce planning & enterprise HR modules
- Migration of on-premise SAP to cloud solutions including HANA
- Cloud strategy execution
- Data insight and analytics experience
- Robotics and automation (RPA)
- API and micro services architectures
- Integration with other SAP modules and 3rdparty solutions
- HR technologies
- IT Legacy estate transformation
If you would like to apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter by the closing date of 27thMay.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further please contact Ben Gentle on 0207 7963218
Apply for Head of IT Business Services - Employee Experience, open to flexible working arrangements
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly