Senior Data & Analytics Insights Manager (12 Month Maternity Cover), Open to flexible working
7 days left
- Contract Type
- Contract - interim/fixed term
Key Areas of Accountability:
Set direction on how we can use the data we receive from retailers in new ways to get new insights to drive the digital commerce business forward. Work with commercial teams and their retailer partners to access data from more retailers to increase our coverage across Europe. Lead the automation of our data processes to increase efficiencies for monthly reporting. Deliver category analysis reports to commercial teams to enabler better performance. Lead the delivery of bespoke analytic projects with 3rd parties to get hold of insight from data Diageo don’t currently own. Lead the data agenda for Diageo owned platforms ensuring we’re capturing the right data, that data points are talking to one another and that data driven insight is at the heart of our execution. Work alongside the CRM Manager to uncover insights that can enable fantastic customer journeys. Share best practice use of data across the wider business to influence how data is used by Diageo Europe. Increase team capability in data manipulation and translation.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- 8+ years relevant experience.
- You have a proven track record in uncovering insight from complex raw data.
- You are an influencer of people- you are respected in your network and use the insights you uncover to drive commercial decisions.
- You are an advanced user of excel and have demonstrable experience with Power Bi.
- Super curious, you ask the right questions & are determined to find out the answers.
- You are action oriented & able to turn raw data into clear, actionable insights that answer key business questions.
- A total ‘self-starter’, you create opportunities, roll up your sleeves & make them happen.
- You are happy to get stuck into the data yourself, cleaning it so it is in a format that can be analysed.
- You have genuine passion for data analytics and use this to unlock opportunities for the business; gaining access to new data sources that enable us to uncover new insights.
- You’ve worked in a commercial facing role where you have needed to build relationships with retailers, demonstrating credibility and building valuable partnerships.
- You aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo, you are innovative & keep the customer at the heart of everything you do.
- An excellent communicator, networker & influencer, you’re able to navigate your way around a complex, matrix organisation whilst winning friends & influencing people.
- You are very commercial, experienced in working in a sales-oriented environment & delivering insight driven direction to impact commercial performance.
- Must be fluent in English. German and / or Spanish would be a bonus as you will be working with teams across Europe.