Bookkeeper/Administrator, part time 16-18 hours per week
PHACS (Private Household and Corporate Staffing) specialises in supplying (temporary and permanent) premium household staff such as housekeepers, carers and handy men in London.
We are looking for a self-motivated, hands-on and experienced bookkeeper/administrator to join our small but friendly office based in North London. Working hours and days are flexible and there’s opportunity for overtime if needed.
Responsibilities will include:
- Deal with all accounts related queries
- Raising of sales invoices
- Processing customer payments and receipts
- Reconciliations and credit control
- Updating and maintaining customers records/sales sheet on Xero
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and contractors on expenses and accounting issues
- Handling emails/phone enquiries
- Assisting the office manager /director with the general day-to-day duties of running the business
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Assisting with shortlisting and interviewing contractors
- Assisting with customer care
- Managing our contractors/employees schedules/ enquiries
Salary & Working Hours:
- £28,000-£30,000 per annum full time equivalent (dependent on experience)
- This is a flexible part time role, 16-18 hours per week over 3 days per week with possible overtime
- The work days and hours are flexible and happy to discuss further on interview
What you must have:
- Previous book-keeping experience is essential
- Experience of Xero and QuickBooks would be very advantageous but not necessary
- Be self-motivated (able to work on own initiative), efficient and be able to multitask
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook/e-mail and the internet
- Good communication and writing skills
- Good telephone manner is essential
Start date: immediate
Thank you for reading.
To apply please submit your CV and a short covering letter detailing your suitability for this role via the application method below.