Marketing and Project Management Executive
Marketing and Project Management Executive (full-time/some home-working)
- Fast growing start up specialising in learning platforms for children, looking for a Production Associate to join their team
- The ideal candidate will be passionate about creating outstanding pitch decks, presentations, marketing and communications collateral
- East London based offices
- Up to full time hours, Office presence required Monday-Friday but open to flexible hours and some remote working once established
- Up to £25k FTE DOE
- Start date ASAP.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
Production of company presentations for key stakeholders including corporate partners, investors and content providers. Working with senior colleagues to continually improve company documentation (new starter packs, campaign reports, customer feedback reports, marketing collateral etc.) · Marketing project management and administration – working with creative, content and marketing team to deliver end-to-end projects in a timely manner and to a high standard.
At least 1 year of relevant experience creating outstanding company presentations, pitch decks and publications. Proven ability to work within established brand guidelines Excellent knowledge of PowerPoint and Adobe Creative Cloud including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator A keen eye for detail – meticulous, detail-oriented and task-driven Strong visual and design sensibility
Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced start-up environment Ability to multi-task and work flexibly Strong communication skills; be able to present ideas clearly and confidently
About the role:
- 25 days holiday (pro-rata)
- Subsidised gym membership
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United Kingdom