Lead Design Researcher, Open to flexible working
Agile Working Options
Other Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Lloyds Banking Group is the UK's largest Digital, Retail and Commercial Bank with a focus on Helping Britain Prosper.
We're innovating products that help transform customer journeys - making millions of people's lives simpler and better, all over the country, every single day.
There's never been a better time to be part of change - help us reinvent the boundaries of banking and we'll invest in your continued development, so you can craft your future career. An inclusive partnership and culture that offers you flexibility and helps you build the future you want, alongside a support network that inspires you to achieve the best for customers.
Sound like your kind of place?
The design team will be part of Group Transformation within one of the RICE transformation areas (Retail, Insurance, Commercial, and Enterprise) and will be responsible for ensuring the design of all customer journeys and connections is human centred, working with cross-functional transformation teams to translate our Design team's vision into deliverable stories and actions.
You could help make it possible...
The Design Researcher works closely with the Design Lead and Product Owner in a Transformation Value Stream to deliver human-centric outcomes and simplified experiences for users.
You'll work within a multidisciplinary team covering all capabilities that enable the Value Stream to deliver beautiful, engaging, and thoughtful outcomes for our customers.
What would you get involved with?
- You'll have experience crafting and running customer research to understand the needs and concerns relating to the programme across the full range of LBG customer base - may include depth interviews, focus groups, ethnographic research, heuristic and expert reviews, surveys, diary studies and other research as identified
- Preparing for design research including working with designers to prepare stimulus, synthesising findings from research and contributing to project outputs - research plan, recruitment briefs, discussion guides and reports are expected.
- Analysing research outcomes and develop professional reports that promote objectivity and the voice of the Customer
About your experience…
- Plan/Execute and Synthesise Research to support the project
- Contributing to workshops, running design research activities
- When required, work with project teams to identify a roadmap of research activities across their project
- Liaising with and using research to influence key partners including senior management and product teams, by conducting research activities to gain buy-in to make Customer improvements
- Supporting the Customer Labs engagement model in the commissioning, oversight and management of user research activities with agencies and partners
- Ensuring all research projects have defined goals and objectives and outputs can be measured and easily understood by project teams and the User Research Team
- Where required, providing analysis of broader research to support the broader Design Strategy team
What will you get in return?
On top of our team ethos we're genuine about both equal opportunity and our colleagues representing the communities we serve - developing and advancing the best in our people.
You'll also get:
- A base salary plus performance bonus, car allowance and a flexible cash pot to spend on benefits
- A generous pension contribution and private health cover
- 30 days leave and various Share schemes
So if you have the skills we're seeking and having a key role in a major digital transformation appeals then get in touch, we'd love to hear from you.