Business Administrator, part time - 25 hours per week
Job Type: 5 days (25 hours) a week (e.g. 10:00 – 15:00) minimum
ISDI Ltd has evolved from a supplier of scientific imaging sensors to a manufacturer of wafer scale imaging devices for mainstream medical, dental and industrial applications.
Due to recent and planned future expansion we are looking for an experienced Administrator to work alongside our Production Manager, Operations and Accounts teams to co-ordinate a strong administrative capability in support of the business’s stability and growth.
We recognize the value of and support flexible working, but need to cover the core business hours 10:00 until 15:00 Monday to Friday as a minimum.
- To administer and oversee the setting up and updating of our parts stock, sensor stock and associated supplier and customer logistics in liaison with the Production Manager and Operations team.
- To ensure accuracy of recording of all stock/trading activity prior to month end invoicing and to support the Accounts team in processing accounts for receiving payment and credit control.
- To administer our Purchase Order System (Sage-50) in conjunction with the Production Manager, Operations and Accounts teams.
- To administer processing of supplier accounts in liaison with the Production Manager and Operations team.
- A highly organised person with a strong administrative background - at least 3 years is preferred.
- The ability to carry out methodical and meticulous data entry/ checks is essential as is the ability to establish and record important information.
- Ability to build rapport with colleagues, suppliers and customers and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent MS Excel skills are essential.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
If this sounds of interest please apply with your CV and covering letter via the application method below