HR Manager part time 16-24hours
Doublestruck is an educational software company that encourages positive engagement from all staff in all aspects of the organisation. There are good and flexible working conditions that have evolved over time with senior management taking responsibility for personnel matters. With recent growth in the business, we are now seeking a dedicated HR lead who is able to maintain the ethos and oversee administrative and compliance matters. The company is part of the AQA family.
Purpose of role:
- To provide in house HR support to Doublestruck management in all areas such that staff flourish, with good professional development, training and opportunities for growth.
- To support line managers in staff review process and their management responsibilities.
- To take responsibility for ensuring policies and documentation are kept up to date.
- To support hiring managers with the recruitment processes for permanent and temporary staff as well as contractors.
● Approachable and communicative
● A good listener
● Sensitive to people’s needs
● Able to deliver uncomfortable messages
● Able to persuade others to adopt professional behaviours
Planning and organising
● Ability to organise own work to deliver to project timelines
● Ability to coordinate activities of others to ensure timely completion of company wide tasks
● Able to advise/manage detail focused tasks such as performance improvement plans
● Able to communicate clearly, verbally and in writing
● Able to create accessible process documentation
● Microsoft Office and or Google Suite
● At least 3 years working in HR
● A good understanding of HR best practice
● Experience of delivering challenging HR projects