Banking Consultant (Nottingham), Open to flexible working
Agile Working Options
Flexible / Variable Hours
Job Description Summary
Supports the day to day operations in the branch(es) and manages the branch in absence of the BM where appropriate. Helps new and existing customers with their financial and service needs via a range of channels where appropriate and delivers an excellent customer experience by working collaboratively with their branch and pool colleagues. Helps Britain & Northern Ireland prosper and ensures customers receive fair outcomes, are dealt with efficiently and referred to the correct person or channel where appropriate, including our vulnerable customers. Supports LBG priorities and acts in line with the Group Values, Behaviours and Codes of Responsibility.
- Deliver a high level of customer experience by proactively identifying genuine customer needs and making appropriate banking, mortgage and partner referrals, ensuring customer needs are met via an appropriate channel in a timely manner and at a time of our customers' choosing.
- Proactively manage time to be in the right place at the right time, supporting customers' overall branch experience and helping to ensure customers are dealt with quickly and professionally, working flexibly across all zones of the branch including banking hall, counter, self serve and enquiries.
- Champion and role-model the Multi-Channel approach in your branch(es), lead and deliver behaviours consistent with Delivering Service/Banking Hall Excellence and Channel of Choice, maximising the use of tablets as appropriate; actively educating and assisting customers, including assessing their digital appetite and confidence, to help in the most appropriate and relevant channel for their individual circumstances.
- Effectively comply within the Risk Management Framework including our Policies, Processes, Procedures and Governance to ensure a robust and consistent approach to make the right decisions and do the right thing for our customers.
- Keep up-to-date with mandatory training and take personal responsibility to ensure you have the appropriate skills and knowledge to remain competent to undertake your role.
- Fulfil customer transactions and account servicing requests accurately and compliantly right first time using the system tools and prompts when available.
- Undertake NPA routines when required, making sure that outstanding items are actively progressed.
- Take ownership of personal development and performance, and regularly assess and develop your performance during coaching, feedback and 1:1s.
- Support the development of others through colleague feedback, peer to peer coaching and sharing best practice.
- Embrace our Vision, Values and Behaviours, bring the brand personality to life and demonstrate your commitment to Inclusion and Diversity where customers and colleagues are treated with dignity and respect.