Creative Project Manager - Annual Stories, Part time 21 hours/wk
Do you want to use your creative and project management skills to play a vital role in making clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene normal for everyone everywhere?
Join WaterAid as our Creative Project Manager in one of the UK's Best Workplaces™ acknowledged by 2018's Great Place to Work®.
To be successful, you will need to be able to:
- Lead cross-team collaboration - be a brilliant Project Manager
- Develop creative resources that meet audiences' needs
- Influence, negotiate and manage stakeholders across the organisation
Please visit the WaterAid careers pageby clicking the apply button below, for a full job pack.
WaterAid Benefits Include:
- 36 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) pro rata
- Option to buy an extra 5 days annual leave pro rata
- We offer a generous pension plan with employer contribution of up to 10%
- Flexible working conditions, including some homeworking
- Season Ticket Loan
- Free annual eye tests
- Pay as You Earn training scheme
- Pay as You Give charitable giving scheme
Please note that we are unable to provide sponsorship for this post. In order to apply for this post, you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
Please apply by submitting your CV and a cover letter.
Applications will close one minute before midnight on 9 June.
Availability for interview is required 10th June.
WaterAid is fully committed to protecting those with whom it comes into contact in WaterAid is committed to ensuring that wherever we work in the world there is no tolerance for the abuse of power, privilege or trust. WaterAid reinforces a culture of zero tolerance towards any form of inappropriate behaviour, abuse, harassment, or exploitation of any kind. The safeguarding of our beneficiaries, staff, volunteers and anyone working on our behalf, is our top priority, and we take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff and volunteers are required to share in this commitment through our Global Code of Conduct. We will conduct the most appropriate pre-employment references and checks to ensure high standards are maintained.
WaterAid is an equal opportunities, disability-confident employer and committed to achieving the highest standards of diversity, fairness and equality.Should you have a disability and require any additional support, please contact us at email@example.com.