IT Services, Strategy & Technology Business Management, Digital Services Employee Experience Lead
IT Services, Strategy & Technology Business Management, Digital Services Employee Experience Lead, Open to flexible working
The Employee Experience Lead (EX Lead) owns a segment of the employee journey, and is responsible for creating a smarter workday by empowering employees with a super easy, intuitive technology experience based on data-driven improvements and co-creation with the users. He/she will drive the optimisation of the employee experience by leading multiple product delivery teams that conceptualise, design and deliver innovative digital solutions.
Location: UK, London/Regions
Hours: Full Time
- Lead the strategy, performance and improvement of the employee experience for one or more segments within the employee journey, and take ownership of the digital solutions that are part of those employee journey segments
- Manage senior-level stakeholders across the firm’s geographies, and demonstrate vision and leadership for the employee journey and the strategic prioritisation
- Define and refine the Digital Services strategy together with the other members of the Digital Services Management Team
- Define the strategy for one or more segments in the employee journey and determine the strategic prioritisation and planning (i.e. Epics and Features) in alignment with the other members of the Digital Services Management Team
- Establish, develop and maintain the right people and teams that excel in creating innovative digital concepts and deliver high performing solutions that make a significant impact on the firm’s employee experience
- Lead multiple product delivery teams that are specialised in a segment of the employee journey, and apply co-creation with the business and Agile development methodologies to imagine, deliver and run digital solutions
- Establish a high performing culture within the teams and in collaboration across Digital Services, and create an environment in which they can flourish
- Lead business case development for new digital solution concepts (Feasibility, Desirability and Viability), and closely collaborate with business stakeholders to ensure value is delivered
- Proactively seek and drive opportunities to improve the employee experience in line with the strategy, drive innovation and experimentation with new technologies, and translate outcomes into solution concepts
- Manage diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
- Take responsibility for financial management, resource management, escalation management, and HR- and performance management for multiple product delivery teams (approx. 5 to 9 FTE each) and selected roles that work across teams and geographies (approx. 3 to 8 fte)
- Previous experience of successfully establishing business incubators in a corporate environment
- Proven successful track record of enterprise innovation
- Experience of managing and working in multi-disciplinary teams and working closely with User Experience designers, Visual Designers, Developers, Data Architects, Legal Counsels, Compliance Officers, 3rd Party Technologists and Project Managers
- Well networked with experience of working with external parties such as start-ups, academia and innovation boutiques
- Open Thinker with a passion for solving corporate mysteries
- Happily co-exists between business, innovation and technology worlds
- People person that creates a thriving, fun and customer centric environment
- Navigates their way through difficult challenges without jeopardising relationships
- Ability to collaborate across the hierarchies with gravitas to engage with senior stakeholders
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
How will this role make an impact that matters with Deloitte?
This is a key role that makes an impact at multiple levels. Strategically, it will support ITS in achieving its vision to be at the heart of the firm-wide innovation agenda. Providing innovative solutions and technologies will enable our practitioners to be more productive in delivering successful outcomes to our clients, whilst from a People perspective, the role will inject a climate of creativity and agility across ITS, driving a new way of thinking, behaving and engaging.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers Global integrated professional services that include Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
What do we value?
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements. Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways. We are proud to have received a Best for All Stages of Motherhood special award in 2016 as a Top Employer for Working Families.
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and registered office at 2 New Street Square, London, EC4A 3BZ. Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NWE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities.
Requisition code: 166089