Internal Communications Manager, Open to flexible working
Job Description Summary:
Join us and you’ll shape more than just your career. We believe we’re best positioned to make a meaningful impact on the economy. Every day we provide a diverse range of organisations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this. Our ideas and insight empower our clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock sustainable growth. Through our fresh thinking and agile working, we help businesses, communities and our people to flourish.
As our Internal Communications Manager, your role is to help engage our people in the cultural, behavioural and operational changes needed to deliver on our business plan and enable a culture of quality.
Reporting to the Head of Internal Communications, you’ll play a key role in delivering the firm-wide communications strategy and plan, while also developing and delivering internal communications for both commercial and operational projects. You will give robust and challenging advice and guidance to help internal stakeholders achieve their business objectives through excellent communication planning and implementation.
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll design and deliver engaging and measurable internal communication of key commercial and operational projects
- You’ll manage our digital internal communication channels, including our intranet homepage, operational news and communications app
- You’ll manage multiple tasks/projects at once, managing your time and resources (and also the sequencing of communication) effectively
- You’ll measure outcomes and use feedback from your colleagues to inform your thinking and decision making
- You’ll produce internal communication tools and templates that help other colleagues with communication responsibilities to contextualise key messages for their people locally
- You’ll manage relationships with suppliers and ensure that they deliver on time and within budget and scope
Who we’re looking for:
- You’ll have previous experience of designing and delivering internal communication plans (minimum criteria)
- You’ll have strong communication skills, including excellent English, both written and oral (minimum criteria)
- You’ll have a thorough understanding of internal communication channels, with the ability to create high quality content for a variety of channels
- You’ll have excellent proofreading skills and a strong attention to detail
- You’ll ideally hold an internal communication degree or qualification
- You’ll ideally have experience of using digital channels, Microsoft Teams, Yammer and Dynamic Signal
You should be commercially focused with the ability to deliver innovative solutions. You should be focused on self-development as well as having the desire to coach, mentor and develop your colleagues. You must also share our CLEARR values – Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect and Responsibility.
We’re looking for people who have a strong connection with and share our core beliefs:
- Profit with a purpose that leads to a sustainable business
- We create sustainable value for our clients
- We are better together
- Our CLEARR values underpin all we do
- We never compromise on quality
The time you spend outside of work helps shape what you can bring to our firm. We value the commitments you may have outside of work and will consider all flexible working applications.
Your personal development plan will help you grow your skills. And you’ll be able to shape your career within your team or by moving across our business or going on secondments in the UK and across our global network of member firms. You’ll also enjoy a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package designed to meet your individual needs.
Becoming a shared enterprise
Our unique culture is built around collaboration. Everybody here plays their part. Over the past few years we’ve been making big changes – moving towards becoming a shared enterprise. We share ideas. We share responsibility. We share the rewards. Put simply, we’re better together.