New Horizons Returner Programme: Client Engagement- Analyst
6 days left
- Contract Type
The Technology function provides IT services to the Fidelity International business, globally. These include the development and support of business applications that underpin our revenue, operational, compliance, finance, legal, marketing and customer service functions. The broader organisation incorporates Infrastructure services that the firm relies on to operate on a day to day basis including data centre, networks, proximity services, security, voice, incident management and remediation.
Purpose of your role
The Client Engagement Analyst will be responsible, from a technology and security perspective, for completion of Requests for Proposals (RFPs), client and consultant Due Diligence Questionnaires (DDQs) and other requests for information supporting the business development efforts of Fidelity Investing team across Workplace Investing, Institutional, Wholesale and Funds Network. This also includes arranging and participating in onsite client audits, managing the RFP knowledge on QVidian system and managing the internal communication and logistics. You don’t have to be an expert on everything so identifying resources and facilitates team interaction with subject matter experts is part of the job. This is a new function, so you help identify and recommend suggestions for process improvement.
The role will require close working relationships with business and technology stakeholders in India, Asia, USA, Canada, CE and UK.
- Ensure that all questionnaires and DDQ requests are completed to a high standard, are accurate and meet all agreed deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload with a keen attention to detail
- Respond to technology and business queries by leveraging historical answers and liaise with internal stakeholders
- Support both the sales and relationship teams as the product specialist and primary technical resource
- Build strong relationships with peers, business counterparts, key stakeholders and representatives of external suppliers
- Coordinate with the SMEs and other groups to track and address the various actions & tasks
- Prep the technology and security SMEs for the client meetings
Experience and Qualifications Desired
- Experience of gathering information and data to respond to a high volume of RFP and RFI requests
- Relevant work experience in Information Technology and one or more of the following areas - compliance, audit and /or regulatory environment
- Experience of responding to Customer questionnaires and or completing audits on security controls
- Ability to develop strong and productive relationships with internal subject matter experts and stakeholders
- Commitment to high standards of excellence and integrity
- Resilient, energetic and enthusiastic; able to work under pressure
- Confident communicator who gains the confidence of key stakeholders and is comfortable with communicating to people of all levels externally as well as internally within the business. Key stakeholders internally would be data teams, architecture teams and information security
- Experience in IT Infrastructure, ITSM, Security (data protection/privacy) and Compliance in a regulatory environment is desired
- Excellent PC and MS Office skills especially MS Excel. SharePoint experience is desirable
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing and expanding environment
- Team player
About Fidelity International
Fidelity International offers world class investment solutions and retirement expertise. We are a privately owned, independent company, with the commitment and resources to provide the investment expertise, technology and service innovation needed to help our clients achieve their financial goals.
Our people are passionate, engaged, smart and curious, and we give them the independence and the confidence to make a difference. While we take pride in the excellence of our investment solutions and client service, we know we can always do better. We are honest, respectful and make tough calls, challenging the status quo to achieve better outcomes through innovation. Above all else, we always put our clients first.
All of our people must be able to demonstrate affinity with the Fidelity core values:
- Innovation – Being willing to experiment and try new and better ways to serve our clients.
- Integrity – Taking personal responsibility for always acting in the best interests of our clients.
- Excellence – Striving to be the best while knowing we can always be better next time.
All of our people must be able to operate in accordance with our behaviours:
Commitment – We are committed to our clients and proud to work for Fidelity. We push through obstacles to make things happen; we make decisions quickly and thoughtfully. We are individually committed to building a culture of excellence.
Collaboration – We collaborate with colleagues, seek alternative views, invite different ideas and always challenge traditional thinking. This approach allows us to create a whole that is much greater than the sum of its parts.
Client Focus – We are expected to, and measured on, our ability to put our client first. We go the extra mile to understand their needs and strive to exceed their expectations. We listen carefully, we communicate clearly, and we’re quick to respond. We’re respectful of the trust placed in us to manage their money.