New Horizons Returner Programme - Operations
New Horizons UK Workplace Investing Operations Programme
20 weeks starting June 2019
Fidelity International, a leading investment solutions and retirement company, is launching their sixth New Horizons Returner Programme. Working on the Platform Development workstream within the Operations business, this programme is targeted at experienced professionals looking to return to work after an extended career break who have a background in Process Management and Operational delivery.
What you can expect
- The programme offers a paid placement of 20 weeks, starting in June 2019, and the possibility of an ongoing role at the end of the assignment.
- The position is for a manager level role within the Distribution Operations business and based in Lower Kingswood, Surrey.
- You will have the opportunity to work in global teams within a growing international business.
- You will receive coaching support from our partner company, Women Returners, to help you to transition successfully back into the workplace.
- Flexible working options are available
What we are looking for
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build effective relationships across multiple teams and geographical jurisdictions
- Process excellence, project management experience ideally from Financial Services
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Eligibility: You must have been on a career break for two years or more at the point of application
About Fidelity International
Fidelity International offers world-class investment solutions and retirement expertise. They are a privately owned, independent company, who provide investment expertise, technology and service innovation to help their clients to achieve their financial goals.
They give their employees the freedom and responsibility to take control of their careers and hone their skills as they grow within their current role and beyond. Their pioneering investment philosophy looks to the long-term and recognises individuality, and they adopt the same approach to developing and rewarding their people.
About Fidelity International
Fidelity International offers world class investment solutions and retirement expertise. As a privately owned, independent company, investment is our only business. We are driven by the needs of our clients, not by shareholders. Our vision is to deliver innovative client solutions for a better future.
Our people are passionate, engaged, smart and curious, and we give them the independence and the confidence to make a difference. While we take pride in the excellence of our investment solutions and client service, we know we can always do better. We are honest, respectful and make tough calls, challenging the status quo to achieve better outcomes through innovation. Above all else, we always put our clients first.