Senior Segmentation Business Analyst - open to flexible working
We're looking for Senior Business Analyst who has business analysis and process design skills to identify the business needs and analyse the requirements to deliver the Customer Segmentation strategy. This will include shaping initiatives with significant op model and design impacts, as well as support testing and implementation of customer focused solutions.
The Business Analyst will drive the development and maintenance of the business architecture artifacts and documentation of the associated operating model, and changes to the customer journeys and colleague processes. Support the Product Owner to ensure Labs and Teams make the right choices in the changes they execute. This will be achieved by ensuring investment is made in the right business solution with a focus on priority segments, delivering the highest value to the customer and the business by utilizing their customer and proposition experience.
A Business Analyst at this level may also be expected to perform the role of a Chapter Lead, which is a leadership role that blends both deep domain expertise with a passion for coaching and developing people. The Chapter Lead will directly oversee a team of Business Analysts in a Chapter, who will be embedded in Teams but will report to the Chapter Lead as a line manager.
The main role of the Chapter Lead would be to grow and develop the Chapter and ensure alignment on the "how" of the work they perform in Teams. The Chapter Lead may work as a "player-coach", meaning they will spend ~50% of their time embedded in the Team doing the Business Analyst role and the remaining time performing the Chapter Lead role
Behaviours & Competencies
- Experience of working within high paced, strategic and customer focused environment
- Dynamic and adaptable - Ability to use & learn new skills & knowledge in varying circumstances
- Great Communicator with extensive stakeholder management experience; able to identify key players in delivering the business outcome and to ensure that their needs are fully represented.
- Capable of delivering clear messages to a variety of stakeholders and teams providing clear understanding for colleagues, both verbally and in writing.
- Experience in delivering at Executive/ Board level, with strong ability to understand operational detail, with exceptional numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to facilitate efficient and effective decision making
- Ability to validate designs & solutions
- Highly collaborative across all disciplines within the Lab
- Negotiator - ability to ensure all parties feel understood & are satisfied with outcome. Ability to resolve misunderstandings
- Put customers first, and ensure LBG structures, processes and policies are simplified to deliver better customer experiences and greater satisfaction
Knowledge & Experience
- Solid understanding of business analysis and business architecture methodologies and techniques and their practical application, particularly analytical thinking and problem solving
- Exposure to skills from multiple disciplines such as Operating Model, Process Design, Digital and Technology
- Exposure to systems thinking, business architecture and agile change delivery which can be used to influence and drive consistent ways of working
- Subject matter expertise (business and domain), ability to understand and influence the Lab strategy as well as the Segmentation strategy
- Modelling - develop, define & document 'As Is' & 'To Be' process models and data definitions
- Support Lab Product Owner to understand business problems, critically evaluating of business ideas from a customer and a commercial point of view. Identify underlying Group 1 customer needs to be addressed, challenge existing practices and ensure requirements will address the defined customer problem
- Build and maintain an understanding of the macro environment, ensuring proposition development is aligned to market movement.
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities.With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we're building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.