Data Analyst - open to flexible working
We have excellent opportunities for driven individuals to take on a Data Analyst role, the ideal candidate will provide insightful, high quality complex information, advice and guidance tailored to senior stakeholder needs through detailed data analytics in order to support segmentation related activity.
- Experience of working within high paced, strategic and customer focused environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail, even when working under the pressure of tight deadlines.
- Someone who enjoys distilling complex data into impactful reports and insight
- Able to problem solve & exercise sound strategic judgement in complex situations
- Develop and maintain a relevant fact base of the competitive environment and key trends in financial, and where relevant, non-financial markets
- Ability to respond rapidly to urgent requests to fulfil business needs
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders
Knowledge and Experience
- Clear & concise communicator with proven ability to write and verbally communicate at Executive/ Board level, being highly skilled in PowerPoint
- Recognised internally as an expert in various forms of analysis e.g. financial modelling, statistical tools, investment performance analysis, excel and/or in-house tools.
- Able to view quantitative analysis holistically using a strong insight into the commercial context and its contribution to business strategy.
- Able to interpret and distil information and use data to analyse key functional/business decisions and influence key stakeholders.
- Analyses and benchmarks internal data and performance with industry/global best practice.
- Positively influence others by demonstrating core LBG values and behaviors.
- Manage the delivery of relevant focused management information e.g. customer, competitor and market insights; resource, financial, benefits and project specific planning and tracking; through research and data analysis which drive business decisions.
- Manage the definition/delivery of relevant project objectives and the overall approach to requirements analysis and solution design. Use own judgment as to when complex issues require escalation.
- Manage and minimise operational risks.
- Ensure the design and delivery of relevant models and identification of target operating models; own the resolution of design issues and risk
- Build and maintain internal and external networks to source data and information to enable timely recommendations and advice.
- Engage and influence stakeholders, anticipating, clarifying and shaping requirements for the purpose of optimising business results.
- Deliver analytical/research projects or provide insight to broader projects.
- Stakeholder influence typically to Grade F. Engagement may include Executive levels
- Scope of influence external to own function
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities.With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we're building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.