Segmentation Project Manager, Open to flexible working
Agile Working Options
Other Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Job Description Summary
We're looking for a Project Manager to manage and control the delivery of medium to large projects (typically Silver) or work streams within the Segmentation Value Stream (typically Gold), taking responsibility for delivering solutions which address the strategic priorities. Manages resources to ensure delivery to agreed business plans within cost, quality and timescale objectives, ensuring that the business outcomes and benefits identified in the business case can be realised.
Behaviours and Competencies
- Open to adopting new ways of working and finding a way to incorporate agile practices into delivery of a predominantly Waterfall project to enable cooperation with Agile Labs
- Inspires colleagues to deliver their best performance and behave in accordance with the LBG Values & Behaviours
- An intrinsic curiosity - continuous desire to learn,gain skills,and improve approach to project delivery
- Ability to read the audience and adapt communication style accordingly - can communicate between thet echnical and non-technical
- Able to influence stakeholders of all levels. Able to manage stakeholders' expectations and facilitate discussions across high risk and complexity or under constrained timescales
- Resilient under pressure - they are able to remaincalmunderpressureandleadtheteameffectivelythroughconstrainedtimescalesanddifficult programmes
Knowledge and Experience
- Experienced in applying the key principles of change management to Gold and Silver programmes across the Group, and external business environment
- Is seen across the organisation as a change subject matter expert
- Can deliver both Business Change and IT Change projects/programmes
- Recent experience of driving organisational change (including strategic core programmes), to maximise business outcomes and provides appropriate support mechanisms
- Track record of delivering results - gives colleagues autonomy to execute business strategy,whilst remaining personally accountable for delivering on promises
- Strong business acumen - creates competitive advantage and generates positive value through strategic business planning and execution. Has an in-depth understanding of the Global economy and macro economic trends and the impact on the LBG business model, and incorporates this into short and long term strategy
- A strong Risk & Compliance mindset - proactively assesses and analyses relevant threats and missed opportunities, and develops effective risk mitigation plans in response to threats
- Awareness of the Regulatory environment - is able to identify and anticipate future regulatory requirements and their implications
- Feeds into business study/programme proposals and business cases, ensuring alignment with business strategy;agreement of project benefits; and how these will be measured and tracked post implementation.
- Works with the business area to ensure an effective approach to business implementation,handover,and acceptance of the change.
- Works closely with the Programme Leads to provide regular status reporting appropriately to different stakeholders and to agreed CMT standards and recommend options for contingency plans.
- Defines and implements a detailed delivery approach for each stage of the project lifecycle, obtains acceptance and buy? in to the approach from all team members,and produces and owns all project management deliverables, using established project methodologies, to the right level of quality.
Planning and Finance:
Produces and owns the project plan. Controls, manages and monitors project timescales and budgets, reporting variances, escalating as appropriate to overcome delays, difficulties or cost over-runs, and re-forecasting where necessary.
- Tracks resource requirements (including roles and responsibilities), budget and FTE profile for areas of responsibility.
- Identifies key project stakeholders and develops an appropriate stakeholder communication plan.
- Engages with adiverse group of stakeholders to influence direction of projects to meet the project milestones. Typically up to and including Grade G level.
- Where appropriate,manages, motivates, develops and coaches assigned team members to create a high performing team.
- Continuously monitors projects for risk issues and regulatory compliance and takes appropriate steps to mitigate.
At Lloyds Banking Group, we're driven by a clear purpose; to help Britain prosper. Across the Group, our colleagues are focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities.With us you'll have a key role to play in shaping the financial services of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll have many opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture and are committed to building a workforce which reflects the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. Together we're building a truly inclusive workplace where all of our colleagues have the opportunity to make a real difference.