Segmentation Senior Manager, Open to flexible working
Agile Working Options
Other Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Job Description Summary
We're looking for Senior Manager who can lead the development, delivery and integration of the Customer Segmentation Strategy with a variety of Value Streams, enablers and wider business units to align to segmentation related activity. This will include shaping the strategy and customer propositions based on deep customer insight and market awareness.
The Senior Manager will lead planning and development of propositions and services, working closely with channels and products to deliver personalised propositions for customers. They will build and maintain an understanding of the macro environment, ensuring proposition development is aligned to market movement, supporting the Product Owner to ensure Labs and Teams make the right choices in the changes they execute.
- Responsible for making rigorous decisions, often at pace, to support the delivery of initiatives via a coordinated range of internal and/or external channels to support the realisation of the Group's strategic priorities they will build and maintain strong network of stakeholders in order to influence the strategic agenda, incorporate best practice and support the profile of the team.
- Deputising for the Head of Segmentation, where appropriate, they will present and influence senior management, breakdown silos to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders across different business areas, seniority and locations.
- Promoting a passion for the customer to create and continuously improve the experience we deliver the role holder will be a senior member of the team and will visibly model the Group Values , behaviours and Codes of Responsibility.
Behaviours & Competencies
- Strategy consulting experience at a senior level, with experience developing content for an Executive/ Board level, with strong ability to understand operational detail, exceptional numerical and analytical skills
- Experience of clear & concise communication, with proven ability/ evidence of written and verbal communication to a variety of stakeholders and teams providing clear understanding for colleagues, both verbally and in writing
- Experience of working within customer segmentation strategy/ customer experience, with the ability to present analytical findings with actionable recommendations in a high paced, strategic and customer focused environment
- Able to problem solve & exercise sound strategic judgement in complex situations, with the ability to devise technical and practical commercial solutions and their risks
- Ambition and drive, a self-starter, with a desire to proactively take on extra responsibility and instigate impactful change
- Great Communicator with extensive stakeholder management experience; able to identify key players in delivering the business outcome and to ensure that their needs are fully represented.
Knowledge & Experience
- Solid understanding of strategy formation principles, proposition development knowledge and business case drivers
- Build and maintain an understanding of the macro environment, ensuring proposition development is aligned to market movements and competitor trends
- Subject matter expertise (business and domain), ability to understand and influence the customer segmentation strategy through analytical thinking and problem solving
- Support the Segment Product Owner to understand business problems, critically evaluating of business ideas from a customer and a commercial point of view. Identify underlying Group 1 customer needs to be addressed, challenge existing practices and ensure requirements will address the defined customer problem
- Exposure to skills from multiple disciplines including business case development, business architecture and agile change delivery which can be used to influence and drive consistent ways of working
Our continued commitment to helping Britain prosper means that as a colleague you can make a difference to customers, businesses and communities.
Together we have a key role to play in shaping the bank of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll continue to have opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture, and our approach to inclusion and diversity means that we all have the opportunity to make a real difference, together.
As part of the Group's commitments as a result of ring-fencing legislation, colleagues based in the Islands and Gibraltar are required to be exclusively dedicated to the non-ring-fenced bank and its subsidiaries. This means that colleagues who are based in the Islands or Gibraltar would not be able to undertake roles for the Ring Fenced Bank from their existing location and would need to consider relocation when applying for roles.