Grants and Trusts Manager Part Time 2 days a week
4 days left
- Contract Type
- Freelance/self employed
Grants and Trusts Fundraising Manager – 2 days a week £14k, working from home, but expected to travel to the charity office in Warlingham, Surrey.
The Lily Foundation
The Lily Foundation is the UK's leading charity dedicated to fighting mitochondrial disease. Our mission is to support people whose lives are affected by the condition, raise awareness and fund research into its prevention, diagnosis and treatment. Millions of people in the UK suffer from diseases in which mitochondrial dysfunction is believed to be involved, and every day in the UK a baby is born that will develop mitochondrial disease. The Lily Foundation is fighting to change this, with our aim being to one day find a cure for mito.
This is an exciting new role for an experienced grants and trust manager. We are looking to grow this area within the charity in order to meet our annual targets. The successful application will be working closely with and reporting directly to the CEO.
- Generate and manage income from trusts and foundations and submitting applications for large scale capital grants.
- Identifying projects and activities that require funding in conjunction with relevant in house staff.
- Collating project information for applications
- Writing persuasive and inspiring applications
- Compiling informative impact reports
- Cultivating and stewarding supporters
- Ensuring accurate records are maintained
- The successful candidate must be an experienced grants and trusts fundraiser either educated to a degree level or with a solid track record of trust fundraising experience.
- The successful candidate must have thorough knowledge of grant making trusts and of different methods to research them, including the use of grant giving research databases is required.
- The successful candidate must possess a high level of written English with great communication skills as you will be prospecting, building and maintaining relationships with funders and funding bodies.
- Small grants up to £1000 – we would expect a grants and trusts manager to apply for between 5- 7 applications a week up to this value
- Medium grants between £5,000-£10,000 – we would expect a grants and trust manager to apply for 1 per week
- Large grants £10,000+ - we would expect a grants and trust manager to apply for 1 per month
- With an annual income target of £40,000
If this is of interest please see the attached job description and apply with your CV and covering letter via the application method below.
Apply for Grants and Trusts Manager Part Time 2 days a week
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly