Senior Brand Manager, Open to flexible working
Diageo is a global leader in beverage alcohol with an outstanding collection of brands across spirits and beer – a business built on the principles and foundations laid by the giants of the industry.
We are a global leader in beverage alcohol with an outstanding collection of brands across spirits and beer.
We produce an outstanding collection of over 200 brands – old and new, large and small, global and local – that are enjoyed in more than 180 countries around the world.
We are currently looking for Senior Brand Managers to join our business and help continue to drive our success.
Shape the Future
- Imaginative in generating ideas and solutions, goes beyond the norm and inspires others to do the same.
- Is able to take strong ideas and turn them into plans which can deliver results in both the short and longer term.
- Is Future Oriented, with a hunger to lead the way, specifically on breakthrough Comms
Delivers great performance
- Demonstrate personal accountability for great performance of the Captain brand and drive this across the organisation
- More effectively between strategy and operational details, to land breakthrough plans effectively and efficiently
- Demonstrate unwavering accountability for Diageo’s total success – we are one Diageo make a difference, judge where and when to intervene
- Know and be responsive to the external influences on our business
- Ensure controls are in place to guarantee Diageo’s performance and reputation
Inspires & influences others
- Is a strong team player & leader, whom values & encourages the diverse contributions of others, within the immediate Captain team and beyond into country teams, agencies, GBT & specialist functions.
- Builds talent and capability to support business performance in the short and longer term, across the team, and wider Category team.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Significant experience in Consumer &/or Customer Marketing
- Team player, resilient, positive outlook
- Strong commercial acumen
- Brilliant Creative Judgement
- Ideally a strong understanding of & passion for Media
- Ability to influence at all levels within our business, especially commercial teams and senior management
- A passionate & dynamic leader with a proven ability to inspire and motivate teams and individuals to deliver excellent results
- Proven agency management
- A true self starter, proactivity is one of your greatest assets