Product Owner, open to flexible working
Do you want to drive cultural change at the UK's largest digital bank?
We're looking for an experienced Team Product Owner (Team PO) that is a passionate, inspiring and customer-centric leader.
This role is part of the Personalised Interactions Lab with Digital Platform Evolution and the focus will be on initiating, shaping and delivering customer centric propositions to improve the way the bank engages customers across the digital estate. The core purpose is to enhance our digital interactions such as: building out our messaging platform for supporting customers when they have an issue or query, collaborating with value stream product owners and teams to shape and deliver more relevant customer communications or working on enabling highly personalised experiences when a customer arrives at our websites or app.
Could you help us make it possible?
It's an exciting time to join us as we're investing in our people, data and platforms with £3bn over the next three years. We'll give you training in our change approach, a support network through our Agile community and the opportunity to develop your career here.
So what are we looking for in you?
- You'll be comfortable Influencing without authority, trusting and empowering the Team with responsibility
- You'll be data driven and bring evidence-based decision-making to explain 'why'
- You're comfortable challenging partners -saying "No," but also explaining why in terms they understand
- You'll foster a culture of curiosity and experimentation in which people are comfortable "trying things out" and learning quickly and safely
- You'll inspire colleagues to move from an "organisation of talking" to an "organisation of doing"
- You're a dynamic and adaptable individual - able to use & learn new skills & knowledge in varying circumstances
- You'll Inspire with energy, passion and service to the team
- You've a well-developed communication kit bag with extensive customer management experience
- A natural facilitator and decision-maker, you'll enable collaboration across all disciplines within the Lab
- And you'll influence positively - demonstrating similar values and behaviours to our Group's and encouraging this in team members
We'll be specifically looking for these skills on your CV:
- Experience working with technical and cross-functional teams to deliver change
- Proven experience in strategic and large transformations
- Advanced business insight
What else could you bring with you?
- Experience of influencing alignment up and down the organisation - able to explain prioritisation decisions in releases
- Experience of crafting an excellent team environment that attracts and retains talent
Our continued commitment to helping Britain prosper means that as a colleague you can make a difference to customers, businesses and communities.
Together we have a key role to play in shaping the bank of the future, whilst the scale and reach of our Group means you'll continue to have opportunities to learn, grow and develop.
We're focused on creating a values-led culture, and our approach to inclusion and diversity means that we all have the opportunity to make a real difference, together.
You can expect a career that's full of opportunity and a package that includes:
- A 15% performance related bonus
- A generous pension contribution
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Private Health cover
- 4% Flexible benefit cash pot you can shape to fit your lifestyle
So if you have the skills, background and outlook we're seeking and this opportunity appeals then get in touch, we'd love to hear from you...