Business Manager- Enterprise Business Management, Open to flexible working
Agile Working Options
Flexible / Variable Hours
As a result of a 3-year strategic review Lloyds Bank is undertaking one of the biggest transformations in the industry. We have stood up a single change entity across the bank known as Group Transformation with the aim of fundamentally re-engineering end-to-end customer experiences and in doing so adopt new ways-of-working to empower our colleagues.
The Enterprise Transformation Directorate (Enterprise TD) is the largest directorate within Group transformation with a change portfolio circa £1.5bn and encompassing circa 7000 colleagues across five strategic hub locations. You'll be part of the Enterprise Business Management - TD Operational Support team that sits under the Chief Operating Office but provides business management services to the Enterprise TD. We work in partnership with senior stakeholders and focus on what matters to enable Value Streams and Programmes to deliver the right outcomes to our customers.
Sound like your kind of place?
As a Business Manager in the Enterprise Business Management - TD Operational Support team, you'll liaise with executive level leadership and business management teams in Value Streams / Programmes to provide a holistic view of delivery, analysis and insight against plans / risks / dependencies, identifying hot-spots for attention and understanding blockers and recommendations to provide a complete picture of the change portfolio for the Enterprise Transformation directorate Leadership Team.
You could help make it possible...
Being part of this close-knit team will enable you to be accountable for governance and oversight and try new ways of working which is a fundamental enabler to our future success. In return we'll invest in your personal development to maximise your team contribution. If you're customer-focused who shares a real passion for delivering value, and an excellent communicator then you'll fit right in.
What would you get involved with?
- Provision of first class support services to executive leadership teams
- Portfolio level governance (including. Secretariat)
- Portfolio level reporting (including. Briefing Notes)
- Critical Dependency oversight
- Drive Analysis & Insight
- Lead / assist ad-hoc projects to (e.g. local improvement initiatives, bank-wide transition programmes)
- Uplift team capability
- Lead on new ways of working
- You're the sort of person that is supremely customer focused and consistently strives to deliver maximum value. You'll be familiar with change management methodologies and understand the application of appropriate governance and controls. Equally as important is your can-do attitude and resilience with a clear real passion for working collaboratively.
What will you get in return?
- On top of our team ethos we're genuine about both equal opportunity and our colleagues representing the communities we serve - developing and advancing the best in our people.
You'll also get:
- A performance bonus, a generous car allowance, and a flexible cash pot to spend on benefits
- A generous pension contribution and private health cover
- Up to 30 days leave and various Share schemes
So if you have the data science skills we're seeking and having a key role in a major data transformation appeals then get in touch, we'd love to hear from you...