Marketing Specialist (Part-Time - Flexible Hours)
Consensio is one of the UK’s leading workplace conflict management and mediation services provider, and is experiencing rapid growth. Our clients span small organisations to FTSE 100 enterprises, in the private, public and third sectors across the UK. We are looking for a part-time Marketing Specialist to support the company with its communications/marketing strategy.
We are looking for a motivated, flexible, autonomous and experienced Marketing Specialist who will help us to create innovative and effective marketing tools to promote Consensio’s services to potential and existing clients within the HR and L&D community.
Responsibilities will include:
- To manage and execute all marketing activities for Consensio, with the objective of generating sales leads and revenue.
- To support Consensio in creating an effective marketing strategy to promote our conflict management and mediation services to potential and existing clients.
- To develop and manage a social media and digital marketing strategy.
- To raise awareness of conflict management and workplace mediation within the HR and L&D community.
- To write innovative and creative marketing pieces, including campaigns and articles.
- To create engaging content for the Consensio website.
- To research current trends in the HR and L&D community relating to conflict resolution and mediation to ensure that our marketing content reflects the latest developments in the industry.
- To research and obtain speaking opportunities for the Directors.
- To coordinate attendance at key industry conferences, events and seminars.
- To grow the Consensio database.
Required skills and experience:
- Previous experience of a hands-on marketing role, ideally marketing within the HR and L&D community.
- To manage the production of marketing materials, including proof reading, editing, and liaising with design and print agencies to ensure materials are on brand and reflect key messages.
- A proven track record of creating successful marketing/communications campaigns with a wide range of clients.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Excellent knowledge of online (digital marketing and social media) and traditional media.
- Proactive, organised and entrepreneurial, with the ability to prioritise workload and work autonomously.
- A proven track record of delivering effective and innovative marketing services to the HR and L&D community.
- Proven ability to thrive and excel in a fast-paced, small business environment.
- Knowledge of workplace mediation and conflict resolution a plus.
Work location: Home or office based, with regular update and planning meetings as required with the Directors, who are based in London.
Hours: Between 4 to 8 per week (flexible to suit).
To apply please submit your CV and covering letter via the link below