Digital Content Specialist, Open to flexible working
Agile Working Options
Other Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Job Description Summary
Lloyds Banking Group is committed to be the best digital bank for consumers and businesses in the UK. We're the UK's leading digital bank, with over 11 million active online customers across our three main brands, as well as the UK's biggest mobile bank. Our vision in Digital Banking is to be the pioneer in digital relationship banking and recognised as the best in Europe in the way digital technologies are used to safely and simply service our customers across channels.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Production team in Digital Customer Experience. You'll be part of a team responsible for delivering high profile content led changes to our public and secure websites for household brands like Lloyds, Halifax and Bank of Scotland.
Become part of our diverse team, and you'll experience a rare opportunity to make a difference to the lives of millions through our brands like Halifax, Bank of Scotland, Lloyds, and Scottish Widows (among others).
About the role:
In this role you'll work with partners across Lloyds Banking Group to understand their digital requirements and make recommendations on content and customer experience optimisation using our Content Management system. Teamwork amongst the Production team and with authorities in the wider Digital Experience area is instrumental to ensure we deliver the best experience for customers and the business.
The changes you'll lead on can vary from helping to improve online sales and service through to playing a key role in supporting redesign projects and our transformation programmes. You'll work with key stakeholders to approve the changes and ensure they are compliant. You'll be responsible for updating the content and design changes in the Content Management system and support the final delivery of the changes to the live websites.
What would you get involved with?
- Execute timely and accurate delivery of content change to LBG websites
- Ensure websites enforce to standards and guidelines: Brand guidelines, DDA, site structure, tone of voice, performance, legal & compliance
- Responsibility for applying due diligence to authorise changes to the Live websites
- Provide consultancy services on customer experience, UX, usability and web development both within Digital and across the wider business population
About your experience…
You'll have a deep understanding or experience of Content Management System, significant understanding of User Experience and User Centred Design principles. With a real passion for Digital significant experience of web development either for projects of BAU site maintenance. You'll also be adept at working towards multiple deadlines in a dynamic and delivery environment, a strong excellent teammate but also able to use own initiative.
..and the skills and background you'll possess
- You'll hold strong knowledge of CMS Systems ideally TeamSite or Adobe AEM and Photoshop
- Attention to detail ensuring accuracy of change
- Stakeholder management establishing relationships with colleagues to ensure the best outcome for our customers
- Good written communication skills for working with partners of diverse backgrounds and at different levels
- Planning and organisation skills to ensure delivery according to deadlines
- Experience in UX and UX principles
- Search engine optimisation, accessibility, online copywriting and usability (desirable).
- A real passion for empathising and translating customer needs, ensuring they have the customer in mind in all decisions
We deeply value diversity, and are proudly committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
If this is you, come and join our inclusive, values-led culture focused on making a difference.
Together we'll make it possible...
So what can we offer you in return?
Whatever your aspiration, you can also expect excellent benefits, personal development and a career that's enriching and full of opportunity.
- A base salary plus performance bonus and a flexible cash pot to spend on benefits
- A generous pension contribution and private health cover
- Up to 30 days leave and various Share schemes
Sound like you? Are you interested in joining us?
Apply today; we'd love to hear from you...