Marketing and Business Development Assistant, Open to flexible working
Join us and you’ll shape more than just your career. We believe we’re best positioned to make a meaningful impact on the economy. Every day we provide a diverse range of organisations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this. Our ideas and insight empower our clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock sustainable growth. Through our fresh thinking and agile working, we help businesses, communities and our people to flourish.
The time you spend outside of work helps shape what you can bring to our firm. We value the commitments you may have outside of work and will consider all flexible working applications.
The Marketing and Business Development Assistant assists the Business Development team in delivering all local marketing and events activities across the office and providing support to the Scottish practice where appropriate.
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll support the Business Development team in the delivery of local and national business development plans and campaigns
- You’ll be responsible for all aspects of event co-ordination, including booking venues, briefing internal e-comms team, liaising with in-house design team, event administration, attendee research, updating CRM system and on the day event management
- You’ll provide the team with support on external tenders including requesting credential information, sector research, scheduling meetings and liaising with external agencies
- You’ll play an active role in the delivery of the local marketing programme, working closely with the Business Development Executive, providing support with advertisement, sponsorship and memberships and producing internal update content
- You’ll be responsible for ensuring that the firm adheres to compliance and corporate style in all marketing material that is produced locally with guidance from BD team
- You’ll assist the BD team in ensuring all publications and collateral is visible in appropriate office areas; front of house and in BD department/ breakout areas and work with the national team to understand what new publications are being produced
- You’ll have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- You’ll have excellent organisational skills and be motivated and eager to learn
- You’ll have experience of Microsoft packages including PowerPoint
- You must have previous experience of providing business development support and event management