Contracts Manager, part time, 2.5 days per week
This role is a part-time role - 2.5 days a week (working pattern to be discussed but likely to be 3.5 hours a day) with the ability to work remotely.
UKI Markets is at the heart of EY’s ambitious growth strategy. The team is responsible for working with our clients and EY colleagues to maintain and improve EY’s brand, develop new and innovative ways of addressing and connecting with client issues as well as to identify and coach new revenue opportunities.
The Markets team comprises of five functions: Business Development (BD), Market Execution, the Solutions Accelerator, Brand, Marketing and Communication (BMC) and Market Operations, with over 250 people working to support our key stakeholders across the business.
Market Operations is divided into three key areas:
- Operations and People - for operating all traditional processes for the Markets function;
- Transformation - driving enhanced effectiveness and efficiency across Markets Projects including more innovation ways of operating; and
- Frameworks Management - compliance and insight across the key Frameworks that EY are a part of.
As part of the Operations and People team, the Contracts Manager is responsible to ensure that all the contracts used with external providers of service in Markets are consistent and in line with the firm’s process and guidelines. Your role is key in managing and drafting our contracts for Markets. You will help negotiate contracts and ensure that all are up to date, signed and filed correctly.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Oversight of the Contracts process for BMC ensuring alignment to the firms process and guidelines.
- Working closely with procurement, legal and independence on any areas that require additional advice or escalation.
- Being the point of contact for all Contracts related queries within BMC (and Markets where necessary); guiding campaign managers on all contracts process and policy.
- Updating guidance and ensuring that established procedures are in place for anyone involved in contract management.
- Develop, implement and maintain template and approval workflows across Markets.
- Review and streamline processes as and when required
- Ensure those across Markets involved in contracts are educated and trained on the correct process
- Introduce and maintain a records management system. Ensure all contracts are signed, filed and are up to date.
- Ensure governance is completed effectively and efficiently
- Support the teams on contract negotiation where required
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
- Experienced in working autonomously, delivering to deadlines.
- Skilled at juggling multiple priorities with multiple stakeholders.
- A can-do attitude; being able to deal with a number of projects simultaneously whilst in addition, reacting to inbound work.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Very detail orientated, thorough and organised
- Proficient IT skills
- Ability to negotiate, establish and administer contracts
- Excellent analytical and critical thinking abilities
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in business, administration, law, or related field
- At least five years’ experience in negotiating events contracts/procurement
Please click "apply" for further details and to make your application