Technology Risk Specialist - Digital, Open to flexible working
Agile Working Options
Other Agile Working Arrangements / Open to Discussion
Job Description Summary
The purpose of this role is to provide insightful, high quality analysis, advice and guidance in Technology Risk, executing control and tailored to senior stakeholder needs.
Please note - The salary guide for this role is £49,608 to £71,654 per year, depending on experience and location.
Lloyds Banking Group is the UK's leading Digital Bank and biggest mobile bank with nearly 14 million active online customers across our three brands. Now that we have already created the market leader in digital banking, we are on a journey to create the bank of the future, for which we are investing £3bn across platforms, people and data capabilities to truly become the best bank for customers.
In COO Business Risk we help to deliver the Group's vision by executing day to day risk, control and monitoring related activities, focusing on Operational, Compliance and Conduct Risk. We are a first line of defence control function, responsible for establishing and maintaining an effective control framework, ensuring each business area is measuring, monitoring and controlling risks within their areas of accountability.
A key part of how we keep the Group safe is by embedding a strong risk and control culture across the business. The world is constantly changing and we have to continue to adapt and respond to new risks and heightened regulatory interest in areas such as IT Resilience, Cyber Security, Codes of Conduct etc.
Do you have practical experience and extensive knowledge of Digital/IT risk management, and understand the external environment and threat landscape?
If so, we're currently looking for an experienced Technology Risk Specialist to join our team based in either London, Bristol, Manchester, Halifax, or Edinburgh.
Sound like your kind of place?
We're looking for a Technology Risk Specialist who'll provide insightful, high quality analysis, advice and guidance in Technology Risk, executing control and tailored to senior stakeholder needs.
What would you be getting involved with?
- Undertake complex reviews/analyses in terms of scale, scope and specialism, validating any risks in an accurate and fully represented way in the risk landscape.
- Build trusted and transparent relationships within COO Business Risk, facilitating the identification and proactive management of risks and controls.
- Support the formulation of a forward view of digital technology risk based on future aspiration.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of controls, and review key business activities, reviewing results to provide reliable, assessment of risk management, and agreeing management actions with senior IT/business stakeholders.
- Identify and progress opportunities to improve/enhance the delivery of mitigating controls and risk remediation.
- You'll bring passion for our values of putting customers first, keeping it simple, and making a difference together
- You'll love to solve problems and challenge the status quo with innovative ideas
- You're a highly motivated self-starter
- You'll have the ability to build strong collaborative relationships
And the skills/background you'd possess?
- Knowledge/experience of running operational and/or delivery risks working with Digital Toolkit (or associated technology organisation).
- Experience of managing and assessing risk & controls associated within traditional and agile delivery methodologies.
- Ability to critically think about problems in a creative way, together with an understanding of the project delivery change lifecycle and the information/IT and cyber security's fit within this.
We believe in supporting colleagues to achieve their potential - delivering the best outcomes for customers and society. And our scale enables us to offer genuine opportunities to have a fulfilling career, whatever your ambitions.
Making you feel valued is important to us so we offer a highly competitive reward package - based on acting responsibly, and demonstrating our values and ethics. In addition to the salary you can expect the following as part of your total reward package:
- On target discretionary performance-related bonus
- 4% of your salary paid to you in flex cash
- 30 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Car or cash allowance
- Life assurance
- Private medical care
- Share schemes
- Contributory pension contributions
Do you want to be part of an inclusive, values-based culture, passionate about making a difference? If you aspire to work in an innovative, digitally-led environment that moves at pace, join us for our journey and we'll help you fulfil yours.
We need talented people like you if we are to continue to innovate, collaborate and adapt to meet the on-going needs of our customers. Come and be a part of a Group that wants to be known for putting the customer first; a company that keeps it simple; a place where we make a difference together. We're an equal opportunity employer and deeply value diversity within our organisation.