Office Administrator - Part Time
Plan provides strategic guidance to some of the world’s leading names in consumer technology, healthcare, mobility and consumer goods.
The successful candidate will support our busy and friendly team in smooth running of the office and help with basic administration.
- Telephone handling
- First point of contact at the door - meeting and greeting clients and visitors
- Ensuring meeting rooms are clear and ready in advance of client and other meetings
- Purchase, prepare and serve meeting refreshments and catering
- Post meeting room tidy ups
- Data entry - monthly purchase invoices, expenses, etc.
- Travel arrangements and bookings
- General administrative assistance - dealing with correspondence, filing, scanning, archiving etc.
- Managing courier and postal requests
- Running local errands
- Ensuring professional presentation of reception area and co-ordinating office tidy-ups
- Responsible for maintaining office supply levels and re-ordering when necessary
- Organising supplies and office resources efficiently
The key areas of know-how needed to do the job, are:
- Ability to multitask and prioritise: with sudden changes of priority and deal with periods of high workload
- Organised and rigorous: attention to detail, dependable
- Flexible and proactive: able to use their own initiative to spot things and resolve
- Strong people skills: loves working as part of a team, always happy to help
- Good communication skills: Good phone manner, clear and concise email, and production of simple planning tools e.g. maintaining tools
- Office experience: with some experience in office administration.
- Computer literate: comfortable spreadsheet data entry (ideally on Mac)
- Willingness and ability: to learn new practical/office skills (candidates must show evidence of this)
To apply upload your CV and covering letter via the link below
Apply for Office Administrator - Part Time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly