Sales Executive, Open to flexible working
COMMERCIAL EXECUTIVE - ON TRADE (Aberdeen & Dundee areas Scotland)
Key Accountabilities include:
- Securing distribution points across the Diageo portfolio in 3-400 accounts
- Activating brands at the point of purchase
- Achieving monthly KPI's across the above two areas
- Responsible for developing customer relationships across the account base
- Playing a key role as part of a wider team, responsible for the overall performance in the city
- Responsible for the quality and serve standard of Guinness Draught
These are the qualities/previous experience we are looking for to ensure you will be set up for success as a Commercial Executive within the On Trade?
- On Trade experience in a similar sales or activation led role or from the trade incl. bar tending or outlet management.
- Relationships - Has the ability to build strong relationships with customers and route to markets.
- Knowledge of the city.
- Target Driven - comfortable in target driven environment.
- Team player - will be a key member of the wider city team.
- Organised - can manage a host of priorities.
What's in it for you?
- Attractive package that includes a sales incentive plan rewarding you for delivering great performance
- True ownership, accountability and reward for driving growth within your outlets
- Support to grow and develop your career
- Working for the undisputed leader in the Spirits industry
If you are ready to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment alongside other talented and driven members of the team, where you will always be learning and growing then we would love to hear from you.
Please send us your application!
Please note you must demonstrate you have the right to work in the UK, be over 21 years of age and hold a full, clean driving license and proof of active driving experience of at least 1 year.