Payables & Billing Assistant, Part time 20 hours/wk
WPN Chameleon is an established integrated direct marketing agency based in central London with 45 staff. We are a fast-paced but supportive agency, passionate about delivering compelling experiences for our clients. The majority of our work is with national and international charities and non-profit organisations, helping them communicate better and raise money to create positive change. We also have a handful of dynamic commercial clients working on new product development and TV.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and mature individual to join our fast-paced but friendly and fun agency, working in a small team and reports directly to the Financial Controller. The role is ideal for someone looking for a part-time role and has gained prior experience in a general accounts environment.
- Ensuring all payables are properly authorised, posted and paid according to due dates.
- Collecting staff expenses, coding, VAT verification and paying.
- Posting all Bank receipts & payments.
- Liaison with client account teams to provide information on payments where necessary.
- Raising sales invoices and updating the weekly debtors’ reports
- Controlling Petty Cash, weekly bank reconciliations
This person should be:
Enthusiastic and positive in their approach to work.
- A self-starter, be able to use their initiative and take responsibility
- A real team player
- Checking their own work and have a good eye for detail
Hours of work & salary
- Salary £13,300 pa for a 20-hour week
- 10am-2pm 5 days per week (can be flexible)
In return, we offer a friendly work culture with a passion for excellence in what we do, as well as a competitive salary, employer-contribution pension scheme, discounted private health care and generous holiday entitlement.
To apply, please submit your CV and covering letter via the application method below.
NO agencies please.
If you do not hear back from us within 7 working days, this means your application has been unsuccessful.
Apply for Payables & Billing Assistant, Part time 20 hours/wk
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly