Global Expert Digital Manager - FTC, Open to flexible working
Initially on a six month contract your role as Global Expert Digital Manager will be to work alongside the Global Digital Marketing manager with a focus on:
- Participating in the localisation calls with each market along with the project manager
- Liaise with the business (marketing) owners per category on market prioritisation and resources - when required
- Issues & resolutions per market - when required
- Work with the Expert marketing teams and digital leads on portal requirements
- Global master Content for the new categories on portal. Make sure that the content is delivered on time, in the right shape/format and be delivered to the Tech & build team. It is not required to create the content or the pages, just make sure it's fit for purpose with the right technical requirements and deliver it to the development/build agency.
- Support to implement new content updates on the portal in the global master (quarterly releases like news & events, product launches)
- Support with SEO and tagging and GA reporting. Carry out any requirements from marketing and digital team
- Support in other Expert digital projects across categories as required
You will have a strong background in project management within Digital Marketing, and have good technical knowledge.
With strong interpersonal skills, you will be able to lead projects, be accountable for your actions and be confident in managing key stakeholders.
Interested in Joining the Team?
During the course of your application you will be requested to complete voluntary information which will be used in monitoring the effectiveness of our equality and diversity policies. Your information will be treated as confidential and will not be used in any part of the selection process.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application / selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements please contact 0808 234 4391. This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.
The information that you have provided in your cover letter and/or CV will be used to assess your application.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity.
- Degree Educated
- See Above
GSK has a 150-year legacy of helping to transform the health, lives and futures of millions of people around the world. We're a science-led healthcare company with more than 100,000 people working in 115 countries. Each year we produce around 4 billion packs of medicine, nearly 900 million doses of vaccine and more than 18 billion packs of consumer healthcare products. Our focus of helping people do more, feel better and live longer is at the centre of all that we aim to do.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorisation before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorisation is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorisation being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.