Customer Activation Executive - On Trade Dark Spirits, Open to flexible working
On Trade Activation Executive - Dark Spirits
- To build an 18 month activation plan for our biggest On-Trade brand
- To project manage the implementation of all the key platforms and dark spirits.
- To develop and execute in outlet visibility toolkits that make our brands show up brilliantly to consumers
- To own the delivery of technical specifications and set up of all new POS items, ensuring we deliver on time every time to our customers
- To ensuring customer commitment/nominations are secured within agreed lead times
- To conduct activity M&E to ensure we are constantly improving our plans
Decision Maker For
- Brand Activity Plan
- Project management & rework execution
- Own Brilliant Execution
Top functional capabilities for this role
- Internal or external experience as AE/SE/BDE equivalent, external/internal retail operations or customer marketing experience
- Project Management, Analytical and core selling skills
- Can build powerful relationships and work collaboratively within a team
- Strong commercial drive and commercial curiosity
Top 3 leadership capabilities for this role
- Consistently deliver great performance - Demonstrates drive to make a positive difference to business performance. Identifies clear priorities and focus on them at all times
- Find solutions - Is imaginative in finding solutions to issues and pursuing opportunities for the business. Generates ideas and move them to action
- Grow Yourself - Develops and applies self-awareness, gets to know own strengths and development needs. Looks for and responds to feedback.
What would we expect you to develop in this role?
- You have the operational capability to create detailed activation plans aligned to the delivery of our financial objectives, you can flex between long term planning and activation project detail and you are financially astute and rigorous in decision making.
- You can create the conditions for successful internal planning between functions & execution with customers - engaging stakeholders, holding accountability for delivery
- You are commercially curious and you seek to drive continuous improvements in ways of working
What is the expected career path from this role?
To - National Accounts, Innovation Commercialisation, European Customer Marketing