Commercial Business Partner, Open to flexible working
We are seeking a Commercial Business Partner role to join our team in GSK House! In this role you will report to the GBI Commercial Finance Director supporting various functions in the business including the Commercial Excellence team, marketing and sales. Your key focus will be ensuring clear governance and process is in place for; revenue management, promotional evaluation and other key areas to ensure total commercial investment is optimised.
We are open to applicants interested in part-time positions
- Create working relationship with Commercial Excellence Director / managers to influence strategy and decision making.
- Develop G2N governance framework for GB business.
- You will conduct Overall Gross Margin review to identify channel and brand mix opportunities.
- Participate in Monthly Price / Volume Reporting and commentaries to clearly identify performance by channel and brand.
- You will ensure KPIs are developed and reviewed in a timely manner to identify performance risks and opportunities.
- Work with Business Partners to imbed a new JBP(joint business plan) process for Grocery and Pharmacy Channels.
- Support Commercial Controller to deliver monthly Core Commercial Cycle, yearly planning process and other corporate requirements.
- You will contribute towards special projects on an ad hoc basis.
- Actively contribute to delivery of overall financial targets and business performance.
- Analyse and challenge the NRM performance to ensure the maximum return on investment of Trade Spend.
- Review monthly NRM reports, actuals, budgets, forecasts and provide insights and commentary on key variances/business drivers and any actions required.
- You will be the point of contact for business colleagues for financial issues by representing Finance and being an ambassador for the Finance function
APPLICATION DEADLINE : FRIDAY 21st JUNE 2019 COB
- Prior experience managing customer P&L accounts in FMCG environment
- Experience in a large, complex organisation
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrable experience In a role with planning and forecasting responsibilities
At GSK we are a science-led global healthcare company. We research and develop a broad range of innovative products in three primary areas of Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. Our mission is inspiring and challenging - to help people do more, feel better and live longer.
We have a significant global presence with commercial operations in more than 150 countries, a network of 86 manufacturing sites in 36 countries and large R&D centres in the UK, USA, Spain, Belgium and China.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorisation before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorisation is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorisation being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.