Part Time Financial Controller
Our client is an exciting Start-up in a fast-growing niche within the Property sector. Well-funded, with exciting growth plans, the Board is looking to recruit a Part Time Financial Controller to work closely with them as they embark on their growth plans.
A new role, the Part Time Financial Controller (c3 days a week), will set up the finance function to include:-
- Implement computerised accounting system to integrate with the business (eg Xero)
- Design and implement scalable reporting systems and controls
- Produce monthly management accounts, information and analysis for decision-making
- Manage cash flow and working capital within the business
- Hands-on management of day to day bookkeeping and monthly accounting
- Implement budgeting and forecasting procedures
- Maintain relationships with banks, advisers, suppliers, customers etc
- Ad hoc support to the Directors in a small entrepreneurial business.
Although the role is initially part time, the role will grow. Hence in 9-12 months you will be expected to either hire additional staff or potentially go full time, or both. The role requires an experienced and accomplished accountant (Finance Manager / Financial Controller) who has experienced of setting up and building a finance function in a small growing business.