Administration Assistant, part time, 24 hours/ 3 days per week
The Administration Assistant will support the Office Manager in delivering office management related services and accurate information to the senior management team. In addition will also assist the Project Teams and support the running of Impactt’s UK and global offices.
The Administration Assistant will be a key contributor to Impactt’s vision to improve workers' livelihoods in a way that benefits businesses and workers.
The role is for 24 hours per week and is an initial 3 months contract with the potential to be made permanent.
Office Management Support
- Order office supplies
- Provide general support to visitors
- Maintain office equipment
- Maintain housekeeping
- Support the organisation of company events
- Support the organisation of travel arrangements
- Any other office management support activities
- Support on recruitment processes, on boarding of new hires
- Issue draft HR letters
- Support on basic HR related services
Business Management Support
- Organise and schedule meetings and appointments
- Submit and reconcile expenses v credit cards
- Answer and direct calls
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- General administration and maintenance of company databases and tools including resource planning and knowledge management
The Post Holder should have and display the following personal attributes:
- Passionate about Impactt and the work we do, energy and enthusiasm
- Strong self-management and good team player
- Strong sense of initiative and great capacity at working on his/her own
- Pro-active – think about future needed actions and share with the rest of the team
- Adaptable & Solution oriented – think about solutions to problems
- Reliable, strong integrity and ethical behaviour
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Empathy with others and ability to respond accordingly
To apply, please see the attached job description and apply with your CV and covering letter via the application method below.