HR Administrator - open to flexibility
What you’ll be doing:
- You will complete all administration activities within the agreed service level agreements and to an excellent standard
- You will update both manual and electronic personnel records when an employee’s personal details change
- You will take responsibility for follow up actions and ongoing queries, ensuring processes are completed to a high standard
- You will make appropriate decisions and uses judgement on work priortisation ensuring expectations on service delivery can be met
- You will ensure compliance with the Data Protection Act and maintain confidentiality of employee information and the firm’s data.
Who we're looking for:
- You will have experience of working in an HR Administration function
- You will have strong technical skills and experience of providing clients and stakeholders with quality services.
- You must also share our CLEARR values – Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect and Responsibility.
- You will ideally have experience of working on large-scale payrolls and within a large team.
We’re looking for people who have a strong connection with and share our core beliefs:
- Profit with a purpose that leads to a sustainable business
- We create sustainable value for our clients
- We are better together
- Our CLEARR values underpin all we do
- We never compromise on quality
Your personal development plan will help you grow your skills. And you’ll be able to shape your career within your team or by moving across our business or going on secondments in the UK and across our global network of member firms. You’ll also enjoy a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package designed to meet your individual needs.
Becoming a shared enterprise
Our unique culture is built around collaboration. Everybody here plays their part. Over the past few years we’ve been making big changes – moving towards becoming a shared enterprise. We share ideas. We share responsibility. We share the rewards. Put simply, we’re better together.
The time you spend outside of work helps shape what you can bring to our firm. We value the commitments you may have outside of work and will consider all flexible working applications.