Systems Implementation Specialist, Open to flexible working
Happy to talk flexible working
Guidant Global is a growing, value driven, international recruitment outsourcing company committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Our staff know exactly what's expected of them and are empowered to deliver. The happiness and well-being of our employees is a top priority for us and we've worked extraordinarily hard over the past few years to ensure our people really enjoy coming to work.
#TeamGuidant are now on the lookout for a Systems Implementation Specialist on a permanent basis with lots of flexibility.
This is a superb opportunity for someone to manage the successful delivery of Technology projects and Technology Workstreams for Guidant Global.
We are looking for an analytical thinker with an aptitude for IT (including strong Excel and Word skills.) and of course VMS experience from a configuration /implementation view point. You will need excellent stakeholder management skills and experience working with diverse business units. You will also need to be delivery focused with strong organisation skills and a proven track record in the successful delivery of Technology Projects.
If this is you, then please read on.
Day to day you'll be responsible for:
- Ownership for delivery of the Technology Workstream for new and existing client service implementations across simultaneous projects and technology initiatives
- Create and own Technology implementation tasks including effective risk and issue management
- Establish and maintain project governance for the Technology Workstream including technical specification, RACI matrix and RAID logs
- Day to day management of the Technology Workstream, deliverables and subject matter experts assigned to deliver the Technology Workstream including creating specification for quality work products and resolving issues or escalating for resolution as appropriate
- Manage the co-ordination of project/Work Stream interdependencies in collaboration with the Project Manager (Imps Team)
- Manage internal relationships and communications to key stakeholders throughout the project life-cycle including regular reporting to the Project Manager (Implementation Team), Executive/Project Sponsor, Business Lead (Operations) and Client Sponsors (where appropriate)
- Work closely with Client Solutions, Operations, Back Office and Business Solutions to translate business requirements into clearly defined technical requirements with acceptance criteria
- Act as the interface between Guidant Global and parent company (Impellam) back office functions
- Builds trust with technology subject matter experts whilst being equally adept at communicating understanding to non-technical people.
We have a fabulous benefits package which includes amongst lots of other things:
- Holiday trading
- Pension Scheme
- Birthday off
- Enhanced Maternity Pay
- Enhanced Paternity Pay
- Benefit lifestyle portal for discounts on shopping, cinema, day trips, spa days etc
- Employee assistance help-line and life assurance scheme
Plus a large flexible benefits package with the option to buy benefits at corporate rates including private medical insurance, dental cover, annual health checks, travel insurance, and many more. (available in the annual window in March or when an employee passes probation)
You will also benefit from regular monthly one to ones with your manager using our Open Blend method and structured career development including opportunities within our Career Academy, Online Learning and Development portal and the chance to gain extra qualifications through our apprenticeship department. We want you to succeed as much as you do.
Guidant Global is an IIP Platinum employer as well as being a disability confident leader and a Sunday Times 100 Top company to work for.
It's also worth knowing that you are guaranteed an interview if you can demonstrate that you can meet the role requirements above and have a disability or long term health condition -please just tell us when applying for the role. We also recognise the value people with previous convictions can bring to society and are proud to be a "ban the box" employer.
Guidant Global is committed to diversity and flexibility in the workplace. If you require any reasonable adjustments to support you during the application process, please mention this at any stage.