Customer Service Advisor (Yorkshire), Part time
Agile Working Options
Flexible / Variable Hours
Job Description Summary
Helps new and existing customers with their financial & service needs via a range of channels where appropriate, and delivers an excellent customer experience by working collaboratively with their branch and pool colleagues. Helps Britain and Northern Ireland prosper and ensures customers receive fair outcomes, are dealt with efficiently and referred to the correct person or channel where appropriate, including our vulnerable customers. Supports LBG priorities and acts in line with the Group Values, Behaviours, Codes of Responsibility.
Come and join the Bank of the future with Lloyds Banking Group's Customer Team and have a career that helps Britain prosper.
Working flexibly 14 hours a week, you will be there for our customers at key times. This role requires flexibility to cover the branches in this area, to go where our customers need you. You will play a vital role in supporting our branches and our customers by providing the service needed at the right time and in the right place.
Please be aware that we advertise using the full time salary remuneration figure. This will be pro-rated in line with your hours.
- Deliver a high level of customer experience by proactively identifying genuine customer needs and making appropriate banking, mortgage and partner referrals, ensuring customer needs are met via an appropriate channel in a timely manner and at a time of our customers' choosing.
- Proactively manage time to be in the right place at the right time, supporting the overall customers' branch experience and helping to ensure customers are dealt with quickly and professionally, working flexibly across all zones of the branch including banking hall, counter, self serve and enquiries.
- Engage with customers in the Banking Hall demonstrating behaviours consistent with Delivering Service/Banking Hall Excellence and Channel of Choice, maximising the use of tablets as appropriate; actively educating and assisting customers, including assessing their digital appetite and confidence to help in the most appropriate and relevant channel for their individual circumstances.
- Effectively comply within the Risk Management Framework including our Policies, Processes, Procedures and Governance to ensure a robust and consistent approach to make the right decisions and do the right thing for our customers.
- Keep up-to-date with mandatory training and take personal responsibility to ensure you have the appropriate skills and knowledge to remain competent to undertake your role.
- Fulfil customer transactions and account servicing requests accurately and compliantly right first time using the system tools and prompts when available.
- Undertake NPA routines when required, making sure that outstanding items are actively progressed.
- Take ownership of personal development and performance, and regularly assess and develop your performance during coaching, feedback and 1:1s.
- Embrace our Vision, Values and Behaviours, bring the brand personality to life and demonstrate your commitment to Inclusion and Diversity where customers and colleagues are treated with dignity and respect.