Trading Analyst Team Lead
Chevron Supply and Trading (S&T) provides an outstanding culture, inclusive leadership, development opportunities and the tools for success – you bring the Human Energy™! To learn more about what it is like to work for us click Here
The Trading Analyst Team Lead manages and supervises a team of 8 analysts. The Trading Analysts (TAs) sit within the front office team and are responsible for maintenance and analysis of accurate physical and financial positions in the Energy Trading and Risk Management system (ETRM) – Solarc RightAngle (SRA).
- Supports S&T strategic initiatives by embracing and driving for a culture of digital innovation. Identify, participate, leverage, and advocate for digital solutions that will enable S&T to:
- Reduce costs and increase profitability
- Increase speed and efficiency
- Enhance reliability and reduce risk
- Drives change management, seeks to implement and utilise best practices and constantly works towards driving efficiencies for the Trading Analyst team
- Develops and motivates Trading Analyst employees through the performance management process.
- Believe in getting results the right way
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and collaboratively lead others through mentorship, project leadership or previous supervisory experience.
- An understanding of trading terminology, market exposure and the impacts of changes in market moves to these exposures
- Strong commercial acumen and innovative thinker
- Prior commercial experience in the energy industry would be beneficial
- Capable in leveraging technology to provide solutions, efficiencies, develop models and quantifying risks to support trading strategies
- Ideally experienced using one or more ETRM - preferably Solarc RightAngle
This role has been identified as being able to support Flexible Working patterns; we encourage applications from individuals seeking flexible working. The Flexible Working pattern that will be considered is ‘part-time’. If Flexible Working is of interest, we encourage you to discuss this with us during your application.
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus
- Excellent work-life balance
- Company share scheme
- Final salary pension
To apply please send your CV and covering letter via the method below.