Marketing Operations Manager, Open to flexible working
Join us and you’ll shape more than just your career. We believe we’re best positioned to make a meaningful impact on the economy. Every day we provide a diverse range of organisations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this. Our ideas and insight empower our clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock sustainable growth. Through our fresh thinking and agile working, we help businesses, communities and our people to flourish.
As an Operations Manager you'll be responsible for supporting the effectiveness of Marketing & Business Development (M&BD) within the firm and will help to ensure that the leadership and wider MBD team remain focused on agreed priorities and are delivering these effectively and with demonstrable results.
What you’ll be doing:
- you’ll manage a comprehensive tracker of key priorities and projects across M&BD and be a catalyst to keep M&BD leadership on track and on budget, with oversight of what is happening across the function
- you'll play a lead role in coordinating the Communication schedule for M&BD, ensuring all of the right input is sought and content is planned and prepared on time
- you'll support the M&BD Director and leadership team in the collation of a regular MI/ROI reports, demonstrating how we are delivering against our agreed KPIs – using data and anecdotal intel
- you'll provide effective programme and project management/delivery/implementation of projects that support [the business via] the Marketing & Business Development agenda
- you'll guide project executives/sponsors in the development of deadlines, budgets and activities, applying change, risk and resource management
- you'll play an active role in communicating the success of (and learnings) our work to the wider M&BD team through regular storytelling, online and face to face
- you'll be a strong advocate for the use of the firm’s M&BD tools and platforms, using them to promote the firm's strategy positively to all employees.
Who we're looking for:
- you'll be able to demonstrate a developed knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and evaluating projects (minimum criteria)
- you'll be able to demonstrate strong analytical skills e.g. with regard to risk and issue analysis (minimum criteria)
- you'll have demonstrable experience of dealing with senior stakeholders in an advisory capacity
- you'll have a proven eye for detail and the ability to process large amounts of information quickly
- you’ll be educated to degree level or equivalent
- you'll ideally hold a programme/project management qualification (e.g. Prince2) and/or a risk management qualification (e.g. Management of Risk)
You should be commercially focused with the ability to deliver innovative solutions. You should be focused on self-development as well as having the desire to coach, mentor and develop your colleagues. You must also share our CLEARR values – Collaboration, Leadership, Excellence, Agility, Respect and Responsibility.
We’re looking for people who have a strong connection with and share our core beliefs:
- Profit with a purpose that leads to a sustainable business
- We create sustainable value for our clients
- We are better together
- Our CLEARR values underpin all we do
- We never compromise on quality
The time you spend outside of work helps shape what you can bring to our firm. We value the commitments you may have outside of work and will consider all flexible working applications.
Your personal development plan will help you grow your skills. And you’ll be able to shape your career within your team or by moving across our business or going on secondments in the UK and across our global network of member firms. You’ll also enjoy a competitive salary and a flexible benefits package designed to meet your individual needs.
Becoming a shared enterprise
Our unique culture is built around collaboration. Everybody here plays their part. Over the past few years we’ve been making big changes – moving towards becoming a shared enterprise. We share ideas. We share responsibility. We share the rewards. Put simply, we’re better together.