Accounts Assistant (part time 28 hours/wk)
Are you an experienced finance professional, passionate about customer service? Are you looking to join a team where you will be encouraged to learn and grow?
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join the team based in our offices Manchester. You will join us on a part time, permanent basis (ideally working 28 hours per week however we’re happy to consider your requirements and are happy to talk flexible working) and in return, you will receive a competitive salary, plus benefits.
Turley is an employee owned business and one of the largest planning consultancies in the UK. We offer an excellent remuneration and flexible benefits package including medical insurance, non-contributory pension, ownership dividend and performance related bonus.
In return for joining us, you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible benefits
- Competitive pension
- Ownership dividend
- Performance related bonus
About the role:
As a key member of our finance team, you will be focused on providing the highest standards of customer care and an efficient and accurate service to our colleagues and other stakeholders.
Key duties and responsibilities of our Accounts Assistant:
- Payment and receipt allocations
- Bank reconciliations
- Cashbook entry
- Dealing with petty cash
- Overseeing the use of the company credit cards
- Managing the company expenses process and purchase ledger
- You will also support the finance team with month end KPI production and assist the wider company with finance queries
What we are looking for in our Accounts Assistant:
- The ability to work proactively and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage your own workload and prioritise tasks effectively
- Excellent attention to detail
- Advanced Excel skills and knowledge of other MS Office packages is essential
- A good level of experience in a similar role within a small to medium size company, ideally in a professional services environment.
- Applications are welcome from candidates who are studying or who have studied a recognised accounting qualification.
Would you like to join a supportive team within a well-established, successful and employee-owned company? If the answer is yes, and you feel that you have the skills and experience to become our Accounts Assistant, please submit your CV and covering letter via the application method below, we would love to hear from you!
No agency interest please.
The successful candidate must have permission to work in the UK by the start of their employment.