QA Test Analyst - Business Quality Assurance Team, Open to flexible working
Working within the Business Quality Assurance Team within ITS to carry out functional and integration test scripting and execution activities to ensure all integrated applications and technology solutions are thoroughly tested. As a QA Analyst you will be working closely with the QA Managers, QA Leads and Senior QA Analysts to ensure all test activities on projects are executed as per the QA Plan. You will be required to liaise with Technical teams, Automation Engineers, Business Analysts, Solution Designers, users to ensure any changes to the Deloitte IT estate meet out quality standards
- Developing test scenarios following a risk-based approach. Theses should be created from discussions with key stakeholders, requirements documentation, solution design, high level test plan, business process maps and other project documentation
- Supporting ensuring that all technical preparations have been completed prior to commencing test activities i.e. test environments stable and ready for use, entry criteria met, test accounts set-up, access devices ready for testing
- Ensuring that test scripts are maintained and managed within Test Toolset
- Executing test scenarios and managing results spanning: functional testing; package testing; system & integration testing; aspects of non-functional testing; end user applications; large end user computing deployment testing
- Supporting reporting on progress of test activities and against entry & exit criterion
- Supporting requirements traceability and demonstrating test progress against this
- Identifying and raising defects against solutions
- Supporting the development of test deliverables such as: QA Plan, UAT Plans, UAT Completion Reports, OAT Plans, Test Completion Reports
Your work, your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
Work pattern: This is a Permanent opportunity.
.ULL SLICSS BAITEC CFTECH
- QA experience
- Some depth knowledge of test toolsets such as Azure DevOps, HP ALM, Selenium
- Strong knowledge & use of QA methodologies e.g. Agile, Waterfall, DevOps
- A professional and confident style, with drive & enthusiasm and with a strong ability to multi-task.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with team members
- Ability to build good relationships & conduct effective technical discussions with clients, peers and senior staff.
- A thorough knowledge of the Windows and Mac estate, Office products and virtual machines
- Experience in working in a scrum team
- Certified with ITIL Foundation level
- ISEB Software Testing Foundation level certification (or higher)
Your service line: Internal Services
At Deloitte, we’re all about collaboration. And nowhere is this more apparent than among our 2,000-strong internal services team. With our combined specialist skills, we provide all the essential support and advice our client-facing colleagues need, right across the firm. This enables them to focus all of their efforts on delivering the best service possible to their clients. Covering seven distinct areas; Human Resources, Clients & Industries, Finance & Legal, Shared Services, National Quality & Risk Management, IT Services, and Property & Corporate Services, together we live, breathe and deliver the Deloitte experience.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
Beyond the UK: North West Europe within a Global firm
The UK, Ireland and Switzerland, Belgium, the Netherlands and the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden) have combined to create a new Deloitte North West Europe firm. This is to support our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services and to increase our global influence and lead in EMEA.
A broader geographical shape will create new career development opportunities, helping us develop the very best talent across the region and the world.
What do we value?
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements. Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways. We are proud to have earnt a Top 10 place on the 2018 list of Top 30 Employers for Working Families for the eighth consecutive year, and to have been listed in The Times Top 50 Employers for Women for each of the last three years.
Being a Leader at Deloitte
Cultural fit and purpose-led leadership is crucial for Deloitte. Our leaders always set the example and inspire their colleagues. They make quality time for people and take an interest in them. They know what matters to people - both inside and outside work – and value them as individuals; always finding opportunities to develop them while showing respect and appreciation.
We expect colleagues at all levels to embrace and live our purpose and our leadership culture by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters. We know leadership comes in all shapes and sizes, but our Leadership Charter helps all of our people understand what we’re looking for:
- We live our purpose: we act as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognising others for the impact they make
- We develop talent: we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- We drive performance: we deliver exceptional client service; maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and border
- We believe positive influence can make an impact that matters: we influence clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- We move, together, towards a strategic direction: we understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligning people to objectives and setting priorities and direction.
Deloitte LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC303675 and registered office at 2 New Street Square, London, EC4A 3BZ. Deloitte LLP is the United Kingdom affiliate of Deloitte NWE LLP, a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee (“DTTL”), its network of member firms, and their related entities. DTTL and each of its member firms are legally separate and independent entities.
Requisition code: 164795