Design and Digital Project Manager - ALL HOME WORKING
DESIGN AND DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER
Design and Digital Project Manager needed for a growing business that specialises in co creating with businesses to find solutions to social problems. The role is really varied but will include booking and organising events and workshops, and sourcing guests for podcasts and conducting research. You will be a self starter as the role is solely home working with occasional meetings, and have a real desire to have a positive impact on the world.
The role is for a contract of 3 months initially, competitive day rate, home working, very flexible hours 8-16 hours per week. Digital, design or event agency background in a client-facing role is desirable, and knowledge of design sprints and experience of delivering digital projects a key advantage.
- Project management
- Organise resources and activities, including design sprint workshop events and digital projects. Create logical/simple yet highly systematic model for delivering projects on time and budget to include scope of work, timing plans.
- Oversee contract and sign off from client
- Optimise relationship with client teams and build confidence and sell in new services -
- Book and schedule guests for our podcasts and content strands (due for launch late summer 2019)
- Conduct desktop research and (where appropriate) work with recruiters to source freelance talent
- Conduct desktop research and (where appropriate) work with recruiters to source experts and user testers for our design Sprints -
- Conduct research and create reports on various topics and industry sectors and user journeys
- Conduct research on specific individuals and entrepreneurs in the social innovation space for our podcasts and content strands (due for launch late summer 2019)
Creative (desired but not essential)
- Working knowledge of product design (or working with UX/product designers)
- Working knowledge of design research principles Ethos
- A real desire to have a positive impact on the world and use skills for good
- A focus on getting the job done in the most efficient way
The role is contract based and the rate is competitive, based on experience. Tax and National Insurance are the responsibility of the candidate. We are looking for someone who can start immediately as we have just won a project that requires immediate support.
We operate a wholly flexible way of remote working, meaning that most of our working hours happen away from fixed hours or an office space - although we do like to meet up occasionally whenever availability permits. This role would be ideal for somebody who wishes to maximise time with their family and undertake work and career development around other priorities. There are deadlines, of course, but we work in an agile way and projects are planned well to provide our team with flexibility. Some projects can be taken care of around other commitments, whilst some require some daytime input (mostly remote) and occasional client meetings, which tend to be around London and the South East.The team occasionally meets in London but we love to stay in touch over video calls.