Office Manager (Full-time or part-time)
SCB is looking for an Office Manager to organise and coordinate office operations and procedures. A varied and hands on role, it will include day-to-day office management but may also have the opportunity to help with emerging web and social media activities and the occasional production of promotional materials for the firm.
The ideal candidate will have experience handling a wide range of administrative tasks. They will be able to work independently but understand the need to share progress and updates to a wide variety of senior colleagues when appropriate. In addition to ensuring the office is organised, the Office Manager will also assist with varying administrative tasks for the Legal, Finance, Compliance and HR departments. Full-time or part-time option available.
- Serving as the main point of contact for the office
- Organising office operations and procedures such as health and safety and fire risk assessments, acting as Fire Marshall when required
- Managing relationships, liaison and contract control with the landlord, vendors and service providers
- Manage all issues relating to the office environment such as access, health and safety, temperature, storage, recycling, climate control, maintenance, health and safety and cleanliness
- Managing local invoicing and expense claims through an online system
- Partnering with other departments such as Legal, Finance IT and HR to assist with various projects and administrative tasks as needed
- Partnership with HR and IT regarding new colleagues to make sure they are provided with all the necessary tools when starting, including key fobs, desk organisation etc.
- Liaising with designers for production of company promotional materials
- Time and attendance monitoring
- Purchasing of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc., in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgets
- Serve as the point person for office manager duties including mailing, supplies, stationary, equipment, bills, errands and shopping.
- Support to visitors, including meet and greet
- Assisting with travel booking, ensuring a cost-conscious approach
- Assisting with the booking of study materials and exams
- Support and management for the organization of events
- Holiday gift mailings and event scheduling for SCB
- Management and consolidation of a corporate credit card on behalf of Finance
- Ad-hoc tasks as requested by senior management, HR, Compliance, Legal and Finance
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and competencies:
- Personable team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills, able to multitask and prioritise
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Results-oriented with personal accountability
- Excellent attention to detail, quality and control
- A self-starter, proactive and able to work on own initiative
- At least three years of proven office management or administrative experience
- In-date first aid certificate a benefit
- In-date health and safety certificate a benefit
- Budgeting experience a plus
To apply please submit your CV and covering letter via the application method below.
Interviews will take place at our Dufferin Street office, ideally between Monday 8 July and Friday 12 July although interviews can take place outside of those dates. Applicants must possess the right to work in the UK.
SCB & Associates Ltd provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion or beliefs, gender, gender reassignment, marital status (including civil partnerships), maternity, sexual orientation, age, disability or genetics.