Corporate Tax Executive x 2, open to flexible working
Join us and you’ll shape more than just your career. We believe we’re best positioned to make a meaningful impact on the economy. Every day we provide a diverse range of organisations with the kind of business and financial advice it takes to do this. Our ideas and insight empower our clients to make big decisions about the future and unlock sustainable growth. Through our fresh thinking and agile working, we help businesses, communities and our people to flourish.
The time you spend outside of work helps shape what you can bring to our firm. We value the commitments you may have outside of work and will consider all flexible working applications.
UK domestic and international corporate tax has changed rapidly over the past few years. Our team are here to help businesses of every size grow in this complex tax environment. Our specialists work in supporting small and medium-sized businesses through to large corporates on a wide range of tax issues. Our work embraces everything from negotiating with tax authorities to providing advice tailored to our client's unique circumstances.
We have a great opportunity to work with our dynamic and growth-orientated client base in Liverpool
What you'll be doing
Today's global marketplace is constantly changing and evolving, but dynamic businesses are agile, adapting to the environment. The Corporate Tax Advisory team apply their knowledge to develop solutions to complex technical issues. As an Executive within Corporate Tax:
- you’ll demonstrate the ability to analyse and interpret data, identifying business issues and apply technical knowledge where appropriate
- you’ll be able to communicate confidently at all levels in your client portfolio
- you’ll have proven project management skills with the ability to delivery project work to a required deadline
- you'll confidentially produce high quality, professionally presented tax reports and tax returns
- you’ll consult effectively with specialists within the firm when faced with complex risk management
- you’ll lead, manage, motivate and coach associates via effective inductions, regular feedback and the timely completion of performance reviews
What we're looking for:
- You'll have a genuine interest in our clients. We want to provide a distinctive service and unlock potential for growth in dynamic organisations.
- You'll know that what you do matters. As an organisation we want to be known for how we do business, not simply what we do. So, we need people who know that every act matters -from the simple things to the insights we bring to clients.
- You'll seize opportunities. We want to adapt quickly and wisely to changing conditions to optimise growth for both our clients and ourselves.
- You'll apply critical reasoning to bring clarity and insight. We do it by asking great questions, listening and drawing on our collective knowledge and experience to really help others grow.
Education, experience and qualifications:
- you'll be professionally qualified (CTA/ACCA/ACA)
- you'll be technically strong and have experience of advising on complex tax-related issues
- you'll have an awareness of risk management and be able to consult with your team, ensuring appropriate policies and procedures are followed
- You must be professionally qualified and experience of working in a corporate tax team
Please click the apply button for further details and to make your application