HR Administrator, part time
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a small Human Resources team based on one of our clients sites, providing administrative support to the business. The role is based in a fast paced environment and plenty of variation in day to day activities.
The ideal candidate will be interested in pursuing and maintaining a career in HR Administration.
Our client has a number of sites within close proximity of each other in London and there may be a requirement for occasional travel to other locations in the UK.
To provide administration support to the Human Resources team and the business.
- References (chasing, monitoring and application) for all new starters, managing relationship with external referencing agency
- Logging absence and lateness on Sage50
- DBS checks for Captains and Mates
- Cumulative data gathering
- Administration of exit interview surveys
- Maintenance of HR database
- Supporting the recruitment process, monitoring candidates, screening CVs and applications, arranging interviews etc.
- Minute taking at formal meetings
- Name badges, fobs and keys
- Drafting disciplinary invites and packs
- Supporting the Head of Human Resources and Human Resources Advisor with adhoc duties
Educational Level/Qualifications Desirable
- Minimum GCSE in Maths and English or equivalent
- Previous experience of working in Human Resources
- Advanced level of computer literacy is required
- Knowledge of Excel and ability to create, manipulate and maintain spreadsheets
- Working towards a Human Resources Qualification
- Discretion and integrity
- Team player but able to motivate self and work independently on own initiative
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise workload
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Results & solutions driven
- Ability to influence and build strong business partnerships within the orgnanisation
- Flexible, can-do attitude with the ability to react calmly in a pressurised situation
- Ability to own and follow-through on projects required and issues raised
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent numeracy and written skills, attention to detail is essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
To apply please send your CV and covering letter via the method below