HR Administrator, part time
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a small Human Resources team based on one of our clients sites, providing administrative support to the business. The role is based in a fast paced environment and plenty of variation in day to day activities.
The ideal candidate will be interested in pursuing and maintaining a career in HR Administration.
Our client has a number of sites within close proximity of each other in London and there may be a requirement for occasional travel to other locations in the UK.
To provide administration support to the Human Resources team and the business.
- References (chasing, monitoring and application) for all new starters, managing relationship with external referencing agency
- Logging absence and lateness on Sage50
- DBS checks for Captains and Mates
- Cumulative data gathering
- Administration of exit interview surveys
- Maintenance of HR database
- Supporting the recruitment process, monitoring candidates, screening CVs and applications, arranging interviews etc.
- Minute taking at formal meetings
- Name badges, fobs and keys
- Drafting disciplinary invites and packs
- Supporting the Head of Human Resources and Human Resources Advisor with adhoc duties
Educational Level/Qualifications Desirable
- Minimum GCSE in Maths and English or equivalent
- Previous experience of working in Human Resources
- Advanced level of computer literacy is required
- Knowledge of Excel and ability to create, manipulate and maintain spreadsheets
- Working towards a Human Resources Qualification
- Discretion and integrity
- Team player but able to motivate self and work independently on own initiative
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise workload
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Results & solutions driven
- Ability to influence and build strong business partnerships within the orgnanisation
- Flexible, can-do attitude with the ability to react calmly in a pressurised situation
- Ability to own and follow-through on projects required and issues raised
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent numeracy and written skills, attention to detail is essential
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
To apply please send your CV and covering letter via the method below
Apply for HR Administrator, part time
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly